Juliet groans softly, stirring in her sleep as the prince and the assassin continue to throw words back and forth. Noi doesn't notice, Pierce is too focused on keeping them apart, and Rhys is trying to maintain his sanity.

None of them notice.

XXX

---Juliet's POV---

XXX

I start to wake up at the sound of angry muttering and insulting words. I try to ignore the sounds, shifting to sleep on my side.
Doesn't work.

"You are the most unbearable assassin I've ever met!!"

"If you'd met other assassins, you wouldn't even BE here!! Get it right!!!"

"I could take on a hundred assassins!"

"You're dumb!!"

"You're dumb-ER!!"

I groan lightly, pulling the pillow over my head.

"Am not!!"

"Are too!!!"

"I'll kick your ass!!"

"I'd like to see you TRY!"

OK. What the hell?? I open my eyes to see all five of the hotties gathered around me. The blue one--- Pierce?--- has two of the other four in a headlock!! But. Who. Cares.

These guys--- despite being surrounded by them, and them being a bit too close--- WOKE ME UP!!! Unlike Ava, I kick butts for this crime!! A direct offense to the sleeping code!!

"You're... all...."

Rhys guy looks over his shoulder at me and meets my gaze.

"Uh, you guys?" He mumbles.

"WHAT??" Barks the Asch fella.

"She's---"

I cut him off.

"Awake? Yeah. I AM. And YOU GUYS....."

I smirk,

"Are history."

I swoop myself up off the couch and instantly go for the two morons who woke me up in the first place. I go zoom over to the two in a headlock and pound my fist into their faces. Lights. Out.

I smile as they drop, unconscious, and look at the one who was holding them.
"Night night!"

I punch his lights out too.

"Quick! She's attacking!!" Noi-- cutie guy--- squeaks.

Rhys magickly pulls out a staff of magick maybe? He aims for me and takes a shot. A flash of ice flies my way, but I steer my whole body to the side as I charge for him.

He's out soon enough, too.

I look to my final offender.

He's literally shaking.

"P-please? I'll be quiet!!"

"..."
I grab him by the shirt collar and glare into his soul.

"Promise??" I snarl.

He nods his head, terrified.

"Then you better be dead silent!"

He nods again.

I let go, returning to the couch.

Peaceful at last.

XXX