Chapter XIV: Dead end

Start from the beginning

Oobleck: "And what exactly do you mean by that?"

Weiss: "I want to show that Schnees can have a welcoming aura and that my dad is nothing but money-wanting man."

Blake: "Did you hear that? Welcoming aura..... don't make me laugh."

You: "It's hard to believe.... especially after her first impression."

Blake: "You said it."

Then Oobleck approached us as well. Blake opened some door and some birds flew from there. She backed away and shot them all down.

You: "Show-off." Blake looked at me and smiled.

Oobleck: "And you Ms. Belladonna? Why did you want to be a huntress?"

Blake: "There is too much wrong going on in the world. I don't want to do nothing. I want to fight for what's right."

Oobleck: "Interesting... and you Mr. L/N?"

You: "I honestly don't know. At first I just wanted to survive. I don't want adventure like Yang, prove someone wrong like Weiss. It's probably what Blake said. I want to help make better future mainly for faunus and I don't care how hard it will be." Oobleck just nodded and left. When I looked at Blake she had a large smile on her face. Then she lunged at me and embraced me tightly.

Blake: "Thank you Y/N. We'll change the world.... together."

You: "No problem Blake. Faunus don't deserve to be discriminated. Besides they excell in many things humans don't."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

You: "Such as monkey faunus can travel by trees easily and cat faunus.... [such as you] can be very sneaky." She released me from the embrace and looked at me with red cheeks. "Did I say something wrong?"

Blake: "No it's just..... I'm glad I can be with you." She leaned towards my ear. "[And maybe start a family too]." Now was my turn to blush.

You: "[A-Are you in h-heat again?]"

Blake: "[Not yet...... but I really want kids with you. Well everyone can think about stuff big guy~]"

You: "[Blake, please stop thinking about that stuff now... we're on a mission.]"

Blake: "[Sure but when I get into heat..... you, me, bed..... immediately~]" My face was threatening to explode right now.

You: "[B-Blake s-stop y-you're making me f-feel uncomfortable.]"

Blake: "[Oh is that so? Then we will go at it until you're out of your milk~]" Then Yang spoke from behind us.

Yang: "Hey lovebirds.... you coming or what?"

You: "We're coming. Come on Blake let's go." Thanks Yang you saved me. Jeez how perverted can you be Blake?

*Evening*

It was evening and we were going to build a camp. Yang, Blake, Weiss and me to be more exact. Ruby and Oobleck were talking somewhere else.

You: "Hey girls why don't you take a break and let me build the camp."

Blake: "Are you sure you don't need help?"

You: "Living in a forest has it's own perks. Yeah I'm sure."

Yang: "If you say so...."

Blake: "Y/N there's something on my mind that doesn't make sense."

You: "What is it Blake?"

Blake: "You said that there is only one for the five stones each right? Isn't it weird we found them all near Vale."

???: "I can answer that." When we turned around we saw Eternity.