Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall

Start from the beginning

Blake: "Well yeah, what did you expect?"

You: "I don't know, more grimm?"

Blake: "I was wondering, you were 'living' on Patch but Forever Fall is too far from there. How did you get there?"

You: "It's actually pretty simple. The morning after I discovered Blink an Ursa attacked me but I turned into a ghost so it's paw came through me without hitting me. I had to think for a different place quickly. I was thinking for a quiet, nice place and that's how I got there."

Blake: "Hmmm interesting. So Blink works that easy?"

You: "Not exactly. I have to think about as many details as I can at the same time. But during the ages it became my second nature."

Blake: "It sounds pretty difficult. But that's not why we're here. I was thinking if you could show me the camp you were living in. You see we only passed it while we had to collect that sap."

You: "Sure. By the way did you eat this sap? I mean it's probably the sweetest thing I have ever eaten."

Blake: "No. I don't like sweet food much. Rather salty."

You: "I'm not forcing you but you can at least try." We were walking towards the camp when we heard a conversation not far away. We decided to check it out only to see Y/N's mom and uncle talking.

Blake: "Ms. Rose? Mr..... Branwen? What are you doing here?" Summer replied a little drunkily.

Summer: "We're just having fun."

You: "Mom? Drunk? That's the first."

Qrow: "Hey Blake, it's nice to see you. How are you holding up?"

Blake: "Still didn't forget. I never will. You didn't answer my question."

Qrow: "Oh Summer wanted to go here after the divorce."

You: "Divorce? Why would mom do that?"

Blake: "What??? Why would she divorce her now ex-husband."

Qrow: "It's because he trash-talked about Y/N."

You: "Why does it have to be about me all the time?"

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Summer: "He said Y/N's death was a fault. Then I found out that he never saw him as his son."

You: "And you did?"

Blake: "I don't want to be mean or somehow offend you but didn't you abuse him?"

Summer: "We did but I feel regret right now. If only I could reverse time..."

Qrow: "And what are you doing here all alone Blake? Where is your team?"

Blake: "Others are in Beacon. I wanted to visit the place me and Y/N confessed. I wanted to remind myself our first kiss as a couple."

Qrow: "Can we go with you?"

Blake: "Sure why not."

You: "First the camp or lake?"

Blake: "Camp" We went there. It was long way. what happened was interestenting too. Summer was drunk so before she could do something Qrow picked her up bridal style. We arrived at the camp and I could finally have proper look at it. 2 tents with campfire in the middle. 1 tent was green the other was blue both of them covered by ashes from grimm. I could hear a water stream nearby. There was a river and something like spears leaning against wall of some old cabin.