Chapter VII: The Lake of Forever Fall

Start from the beginning

Tai: "Fine then. I didn't truly love you you know? Raven is the one I really love."

Summer: "Then go find her. But don't you dare go to MY house to look for her."

Qrow came to him and punched him to the face.

Qrow: "How can you say you didn't love Summer?! How can you say that after EVERYTHING she did for you. After she gave birth to 2 of your children. You're the mistake here. Not Y/N."

Summer: "Qrow stop fighting. He's not worth it." Then the doors to judge opened and some secretary was between them.

Secretary: "Ms. Rose and Mr. Xiao Long your papers are ready." We went there and signed the papers after that we parted our ways.

Qrow: "So what now?"

Summer: "Maybe we should visit Forever Fall. It's been a long time since I was there."

*Blake's POV*

I woke up. My head still span from all the spinning I did yesterday but I could manage to get over it. Today was saturday so we didn't have any classes.

You: "Morning kitty, sleep well?"

Blake: "For the last time stop calling me that. And yes I slept well."

You: "Oh come on Blake. I know you love it when I call you kitty."

Blake: "And what makes you say that?"

You: "Well you smile slightly and your bow twiches every time I call you that."

Blake: "Fine you got me. But it's embarresing."

You: "I will still call you that." I smirked.

Blake: "Well ok, but I will call you big guy then."

You: "Now I'm thinking about it I will stop.... kitty cat."

Blake: "Did I hear well you called me kitty cat big guy?"

You: "You didn't say anything about kitty cat." Dang it he's right. "I know I am."

Blake: "S-Shut up. Now did you look for altar while I was asleep or do you need sleeping as well?"

You: "No I wasn't. I don't sleep and I was watching you sleeping peacefully."

Blake: "You sound like a jerk right now."

You: "I'm sorry but at least I'm honest. I will look for it during night from now on. Sorry for that again."

Blake: "It's okay. You know you don't have to say sorry for everything you do."

You: "You should say that to Pyrrha not me."

Blake: "Anyways since it's weekend I was thinking I will visit Forever Fall again. To be more exact the place we confessed. It was really beautiful. And I was thinking you could accompany me?"

You: "Not as beautiful as you. And sure I want to look for the stones or altar in there."

Blake: "On someone who's dead you still can make girls blush."

You: "What girls? I know only about you."

Blake: "Yeah whatever now let's go." I changed to the yesterday's outfit and wrote a note that I will be in Forever Fall.

We arrived there and started to walk through it.

You: "Heh, Forever Fall is still the same."