Roses or thorns ?

Heyaa guys !! What's up ? I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves . We almost crossed 70k cases of covid in India so please be safe stay home !! Thank you for the love !! Keep reading and do comment ! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
let's start.

Shehnaaz shehnaaz tu kidhr hai ??" Sidharth shouts grumpily.
"Sidharth mai lockdown me kidhr gayab ho jaungi ? Tu aise kyu chilla raha hai jaise mai bhaag jaungi idhr se ?" She says while putting her head inside his t-shirt.
"Bebuu its 9 o'clock ? When will you get up ?" She pecks his lips softly.
"Come for breakfast, maa is calling you."
She says and leaves him wanting for more.
"Ughhhh tu aisa hi karti hai mere saath hamesha."
As a daily ritual he gets up, comes out in balcony and lights up a cigarette while scrolling down his phone to keep himself posted.
His phone is overflowing with news.
Actually bad news.
Suddenly he feels upset and is fuming with anger.  But he cannot let his other half know the reason behind it. She already had gone through alot after MSK.
People were already criticising her for taking up the show if she was in love with someone else.

She had expected all roses and sunflowers in the end. But all she got was thorns.
She was called psycho, one sided fake lover, chipkuu and what not.
But his presence had let all of the shit fade away. After all, all that mattered to her was him. His kullu. He knew that very well. He couldn't let her happiness fade away. He didn't want her to cry.

But what could he do ?
He was well aware of the fact that she is a complete social butterfly and loves to be on all social media platforms and if that's the case she would surely come to know about the incident. How could he hide it ?

The mess that was created by paras (Takla).
Takla had said alott for shehnaaz and nothing good to hear it was. Although it also included sidharth but he wasn't really worried about himself. He couldn't care less. But this time it was about his baby. He couldn't even let go.
Everyone was one only jealous because the amount of love she was getting was humongous.

She had never felt so loved so wanted and cherished ever in her life. She was happy but few people were just not done. After what they did to her in the show they were spilling venom after coming out also.

"Why don't they leave the grudges behind and move on from the show ? What do they want now ? Why don't they let her live happily ?"
He asks himself.

"Bebuu kya hai ? Subeh subeh ye sab acha nahi lgta na yaar. Kab chhodega tu ye sab." His trance is broken by her anger.

She snatches it away and throws the cigarette.
She holds his hair in anger and forces her lips upon his.
He is shocked. But reciprocates with same intensity.
He could feel her anger and concern in that deep passionate kiss.
She parts away and leaves without even looking at him.

She is angry he knows but he is happy as for now she'll demand his attention. And in return sidharth will try hard to coax her.
Maybe in this way she won't get proper time to check her phone.
He thinks this is the best idea to keep her busy.
He smiles and plans accordingly. For now the destiny is playing its part and for the first time he's happy with her anger.
.
.
.
.
Will he succeed? Or Will she come to know ? What will happen when she comes to know about the amount of venom spewed by takla ? How will she react ?
For more please vote and add to your reading list. Please tell your friends to read it.
Comment and tell me if you liked it ?
Tell me where do i need to improve?!

Love,
S.