Msk Ends Part -2

Shehnaaz wakes up and finds sid not in bed. She searches all around looking for him and ends up finding him in the balcony gazing at the beautiful weather but with cigarette in his hand. She hugs her from behind and innocently asks "kabb utha tu ?!"
Sid doesn't reciprocate the hug and in an instant she understands that something is wrong. She makes him turn around and asks him about what's the matter with him ?!
Sidharth is stressed and angry but he jerks her hand off him and goes to the washroom locking himself inside.
Shehnaaz is in shock. She does not how to react. As overthinking is in her veins she starts pondering if he's not happy with her ? Or he loves someone else ? Or the worst he wants her to go from his life as bigg boss is over ?!
She knocks the door and in an instant sidharth comes out. She runs after him.
"Shehnaaz peecha chodo mera ? Subeh subeh tum mera dimaag matt sadao !! Jao yahan se !" His words piercing through her heart and she finally concludes that he wants her go.
She goes to her room, locks herself from inside and in around 15 minutes comes out all dressed up ready to leave.
"Sana kya hua ? Kahan jaari ho ?" Rita aunty enquires.
"Wo aunty meri na important meeting hai abhi toh shehbaaz aara hai lene !" She responds.
Sidharth doesn't look at her but is listening to each and every word very carefully and is acting like he doesn't give a damn.
Shehnaaz on forcing sits down to have morning tea. While sid acts like he's listening to news but from inside he's shattered as he does not want her to leave. He wanted her to coax him as she always does. But this time sana is very stubborn and has finally decided to get out from his life ( because as always sana ke lagne pe uski duniya chalti hai and usko laga ki sidharth ko abb uski jarurat nahi hai 🤦🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️ #gadhi ). 
There's a knock on the door and sana runs and opens up to find baaz who's like andarr toh sabse milne de but shehnaaz in hurry tells him to leave immediately. She bids goodbye to his mom and hugs her and leaves without even looking at sid.
This breaks him and tears well up in his eyes.
But shukla ji ka ego because bahott bada hai he shushes his heart and turns off the tv and goes inside.
Shehnaaz leaving in hurry, not even bidding goodbye to sid and sid acting like he doesn't care is well understood by rita aunty but she chooses to keep quiet.
Sid is in shock and feels disheartened. He thought that sana will coax him and make things fine but to his surprise she is go went gone ( in sana's style 😂).
He is sad after all and goes up to light a cigarette when a message suddenly pops up and tears well up in his eyes.

"Sidharth mai jaa rahi hu teri life se hamesha ke liye. Tu yehi chahta tha na. Apna dhyaan rkhna aur khush rehna. Goodbye."
.
.
.
.
.
Is this end of their so called emotional attatchment ?! Are they gonna let it go ?! 😭🙆🏻‍♀️

So that was it guys !! Thoda late update kiya because i thought ki ye mera pehla kaam hai toh jyaada se jyaada log padhe !! So for all those 125 lovely people who read it ♥️♥️.
Thank you aapne padha but you guys please take out a second and leave a heart in the comment section. I'll be waiting for it. So please and do share the link to your friends. ♥️