MSK Ends - part 1

Sooooooo  finally mujhse shadi karoge ( crappy show with zero concept🤪😡😤) ends due to corona virus outbreak.
Shehnaaz is quite happy but from inside she is very scared because now the real struggle begins.
She is about to know what exactly Sidharth has in store for her.
She bids goodbye to everyone and settles herself in her vanity As she was damn tired because of the hectic schedule of MSK.
Suddenly she hears voices coming from her washroom .
"kaun hai" she enquires.
"moti aa raha hun".

She doesn't know how to react she had already come out of her lehenga because she was very tired and the dress was irritating her.

Sidharth suddenly comes out of the washroom and his jaws are dropped.

He starts laughing.
Shehnaaz makes her iconic pout face and stands still looking down.
Sidharth comes near and whispers in her ear "chuhiya tu panda lag rahi hai mere tshirt me."

"wo..wo .. wo na maine bahott heavy sa lehenga pehna tha finale ke liye toh maine vanity me aate hi nikaal Diya!!" she fumbles.
"Teri aawaz sunke mai darr gyi toh mujhe samne ye tshirt dikhi toh maine daal li" she says.

His eyes are full of love. He pecks on her red berry like cheeks. Hugs her and caresses her hair.
Shehnaaz too is very happy after all . ♥️
She reciprocates the hug and rests her head on his big bulging chest.
They both are lost in each other's embrace.

Sidharth says " bhookh lagi hai ? "

Shehnaaz is quite shocked thinking how he understands her so nicely. She nods.
Sidharth says " Main wait kar raha hu bahar tu aaja jaldi phir ghar jaayenge mom ne tere liye bahott kuch banaya hai."
Before leaving he asks her if she needs any help and winks.(sneaky Shukla ji) 😂🤣

She smiles and pushes him out of her vanity.

She pairs up his tee with a ripped jeans and comes out rushing.
Sana sits in the car and kisses his cheeks.
Sidharth is completely in awe of her and stares at her while she peeks in her phone.
As always he fastens her seat belt and starts driving.
On the way he keeps listening to her constant blabbering about the boys and girls of msk.
He enquires about whom she chose at the end but she changes the topic and turns on the radio.

                   tujhse mera ye jee nahi bharta
                    kuch  bhi nahi asar ab karta
                meri raah tujhi se meri chaah tujhi se
                    mujhe bass yahin reh jana

She starts humming the song and rests her head on his shoulder.Sidharth and shehnaaz both hope this moment never ends as they are in each other's embrace.
They reach his house finally and shehnaaz jumps out of the car with joy. As sid parks his car she goes on to ring the bell. Sidharth's mom opens and welcomes her in with a warm hug and kisses her forehead.
They constantly chit chat about their families , ex bb contestants and everything while enjoying aloo parathas which his mom specially made for Shehnaaz. After dinner they have Shahi tukda which she had made for sana. They enjoy and then clock strikes 12.
"Sidharth chal ab mujhe hotel chhod de" shehnaz says.
Sidharth nods but deep down he wants her to stay desperately as he has not been able to sleep peacefully since past few days because of her absence.
His mom notices the sadness ( Aakhir maa maa hoti hai yaara ♥️) and requests sana to stay for the night as it was already late and hotel was 30 minutes away from his house. Shehnaz couldn't deny as it was his mom who requested her.
She nodded and went out in balcony to inform Shehbaaz about the sudden change of plans.
"Goodnight bacha" says rita aunty and goes on to sleep in her room.
Sidharth comes out and hugs her from behind (i love these kinda hugs). He snuggled in and kissed her softly which sent chills down her spine. After taking in some fresh air they both decided to sleep.
Sidharth extended his arms which was a sign that he wants her to now snuggle in. Sidharth hugged her tight and she reciprocated.
Sidharth before closing his eyes peeped in his phone to check if there were any important texts by his manager. But to his surprise his phone was overflowing with texts of people congratulating him for winning the show.
There also was a trend going on twitter which said #CongratsSidForWinningMsk. He smiled but was also very confused. After watching what happened on the sets of msk he was fuming with anger. He was in turmoil.
He wanted to wake her up and ask a million questions right then and there but when he looked at her he saw her sleeping peacefully with ther fringes falling down to her nose and she was holding him like her life depended on him (which actually does ).
So he decided to go for a smoke and he shifted her swiftly to the other side not waking her up.

Shehnaaz woke up in the morning only to find sidharth not there in bed !!
What's in store for them ?! How is destiny going to play its part ?! Will sidharth forgive for what she did ?! Why is he so angry ?! Doesn't he want her all to himself ?!
.
.
.
.

So that was it guys !! 🤞🏻🤞🏻♥️♥️♥️
It's my first time so show some love !!
Vote please !! And share if you like it !!
Comment and tell me what i did was wrong?!
And if you like it please send a ♥️ in comments !! Will be waiting for the love ! 😘♥️ 😘🥰