Chapter 4

"What do you need, Harry?" Draco asked as he sat down between Neville and Luna on the bed. The twins and Sirius were sprawled on the floor, while Tom was leaning against the door. Remus sat at the desk.

"I was thinking," Harry said calmly, "that I want everyone to have code names."

"Cool!" Fred and George grinned. Draco nodded in agreement.

"That would be awesome," Sirius said eagerly.

"Why do we need code names?" Neville asked curiously.

Harry leaned back in his chair. "Dumbledore has his hands in everything. It's ruined the wizarding world of Britain ⎯ and in some cases, the wizarding world in general. I want to get rid of his influence and laws, and I'm going to do that in two ways:

"One: Politics. I want to spread my ideas: creature laws, not restricting Magic, things like that. We will be doing things in a mostly honest way here ⎯ but I'm willing to stoop to bribing and blackmail if I have to.

"Two: Raids."

Draco, Sirius, and the twins instantly looked eager; Neville looked nervous; Remus had a thoughtful look on his face. Luna just smiled.

"You don't have to participate in this section if you don't want to," Harry said, giving Neville a worried look. "But raids can mean anything from attacking Dumbledore's followers and stealing things we need for training."

"So the people that are in this section are the ones who need code names?" Draco guessed.

Harry nodded. "Who would like to be in this section?"

Instantly, everyone but Neville and Remus raised their hands. Sirius in particular was bouncing eagerly.

"Dad, I need you to be a part of the raids," Harry said apologetically. "Sirius ⎯ Papa needs supervision."

Sirius stared at Harry.

Remus smiled amusedly. "That's true..."

"Hey!" Sirius exclaimed, scowling playfully at Remus. "I'm not that bad!"

Remus and Harry gave the Animagus a deadpan look, causing snickers from the twins and Draco.

"Okay, maybe I am..."

"I can probably be part of the stealing raids," Neville said hesitantly. "But I'm not sure about attacking."

Harry nodded. "I already have code names for most of you. Draco, Neville, and Luna I'm having trouble with."

"Do our code names have a theme?" Remus asked.

"Well... the Demon twins and yours are based off of your creatures, and Papa's is based off of his Animagus form."

"My Animagus form is a bunny," Luna said. "Neville's is a demiguise. Draco's-"

Draco made a loud sputtering noise. "Nothing important!" he said quickly.

Luna giggled. "A female albino peacock."

George and Sirius burst out laughing, only stopping when Fred kicked them both. Draco gave Fred a confused look.

Harry stifled a chuckle. "Agent Swag it is." (Swag is a synonym for the verb 'peacock'.)

Draco scowled. "I'd like it if it were scary."

"Then you can be Agent Shen." (Kung Fu Panda Two)

"What are-" Fred began.

"-our code names?" George asked.