Jason-I'm the Red Hood

His face was full of anger. I'm not angry at Dick, I'm just upset that he isn't willing to kill people to clean up Gotham. I'm willing to. I will succeed where Nightwing and Batman failed. I will kill people to keep Gotham safe. Starting with the one who deserves to die. I will kill you this time, Joker.
Jason tracked down the Joker to an old warehouse outside of Gotham. This time he made sure it wasn't rigged with bombs. He entered the building cautiously. There were other thugs there and he took them down one by one without alerting others. He usually wasn't stealthy but this time he wanted a different approach.
He got to the last area he didn't see anyone. The Joker came up from behind him but Jason anticipated it and swung around and kicked him but lost his gun in the process. The Joker got up and picked up a crowbar and swung it at him. Jason laughed and said "Not this time."
He managed to grab the Joker's arm and stop the swing. The Joker laughed and kicked him and Jason flung backwards. Ow that hurt. This guy is strong. Jason ran towards him faking a punch, so that the Joker would evade and Jason swung his fist to meet the Joker's face.
Jason grabbed him and continued to punch him very hard. The Joker laughed at him. "Why are you laughing!" Jason said angrily as he continued to punch him.
"Sorry, kid. You don't have the guts to kill me."
"See that's where you're wrong. I'm no longer Robin. I'm not Batman. I'm the Red Hood."
Jason threw Joker down to the ground and crushed his foot onto his legs. He screamed in pain. Jason picked up his gun and pointed it at the Joker.
"Good Bye,"Jason was a little hesitant at first. I don't want Dick to see me as a monster. I need to do this. I'm sorry, Dick
Bang.
Jason watched as the Joker bled and his voice was raspy trying to breathe. His life ending before Jason's eyes. But he didn't fire his gun.