"I am, Namjoo. You don't know how scared I was looking at her bearing the pain. I thought she might die, I was so scared to death. I can't imagine my life without her"

Mr and Mrs Kim looks at their son. "You did a good job as a husband, Suho. You're a good husband and your wife is a perfect wife. I know it wasn't wrong to pair up you two. I'm so proud of you, son. Come here" Mr Kim hugs his son. Suho smiles and thanks him.

"Thanks, Suho for the time and love you gave Chorong. I'm so happy knowing that she's happy because of you. I'm happy to have a son in law who is always there when my daughter is in pain. I'm so thankful to you, Suho" Mr Park hugs. Suho thanks him with a smile.

"Oppa, congratulations" Eunji says and gives Suho a hug. Suho hugs her back and thanks her.

"Hyung, congratulations" Kyungsoo says. Suho smiles and thanks him. All of them walk to Chorong's ward. Suho slowly opens the sliding door and sees Chorong and the babies together. He smiles and walks in. "Hey, love" he sits on the armchair.

Chorong smiles to him. She's holding Hansol, the youngest. Suho smiles as he look at the babies. They're so cute. Haneul and Hareem looks at the babies. They jump, trying to look carefully. Suho chuckles and takes them in his arms. "Small" Hareem says, blinking her eyes. Suho chuckles. Chorong smiles.

"Daddy, mummy. They're so cute. Hajin, Hana, Hansol" Haneul reads the names of the babies. Chorong puts Hansol into his bed. Hareem looks at her new siblings.

"Hajin got your eyes, unnie. She got oppa's nose and lips. Hana got oppa's lips and eyes. Her nose is like you. Hansol.. here we go with another mini Suho oppa after Haneul"

Namjoo caresses her nieces and nephew cheeks. They're so soft. Eunji offers to take few pictures of the family. She takes her tripod and asks Chanyeol to help her set up the camera. After that, all of them surround Chorong's bed, Suho's holding Haneul, Chorong's holding Hansol, Namjoo got Hareem on her shoulders, Chanyeol's carefully holding Hajin and Mrs Kim's holding Hana. After finishing the camera set up, Eunji runs into the family photo.

1, 2, 3, snap!

1, 2, 3, cheese!

1, 2, 3, smile!

Few pictures are captured in the camera lens. Laughter echoes the ward. Suho holds Chorong's soft hands and kisses her forehead lovingly. He looks at her with a smile. "Mommies are the best. You're the best. If I were in your shoes, I don't think I can survive" Suho pecks her lips. Tears stream down from Chorong's cheeks. She slaps Suho's arms.

"Don't say that. You make me cry"

Chorong hugs Suho and cries her heart out. She's happy now, Suho's happy now, they're happy now. They're happy now with their beautiful princesses Hareem, Hajin and Hana and lucky now with their handsome princes Haneul and Hansol. Later at night, everyone leaves except for Suho, Haneul and Hareem. Haneul and Hareem are still looking at the babies who are sleeping.

"Baby, baby. Wake up" Hareem mumbles with her cute voice. Chorong, who's being fed by Suho chuckles at Hareem's act. The small girl pouts. Haneul, as the big brother are taking care of his younger siblings. "Hareem, don't disturb them" Haneul says with his cute voice. Hareem pouts longer, crossing her arms.

She climbs to Chorong's bed and sits with her mummy. Chorong smiles at her daughter. Suho stops feeding Chorong and looks at the two. "Mummy, why baby shlweep?" Hareem asks.

"Babies need rest. You can't talk to them now, they won't understand you, Hareem ah" Chorong explains. Hareem nods her head. Suho smiles looking at his wife and their children. After helping Haneul and Hareem with their foods, both of the kids fall asleep on the couch. It's big enough for Suho to fit in actually. Suho sits on the chair, looking at Chorong.

"Honey, go home. There's no enough space here"

"I want to be with my wife and my kids. It's okay, I can sleep while holding your hands" a soft smile escapes Suho's mouth.

Chorong smiles as Suho take her hand, holding it softly. She asks him to lie down on the bed. Luckily the bed is big enough for 2 people to fit in. Chorong snuggles closer to Suho, resting her head on his chest. Suho kisses Chorong's hair.

"Thanks, honey. Thank you for everything. I'm really lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for always being by my side though I'm in pain. Thank you for always being there for me, for our kids. Thank you for always spoiling me and the kids. Thank you for loving me, Suho"

Suho caresses Chorong's hair and kisses her forehead lovingly. He looks into her eyes. "I'm the one who should be thankful. Thanks, baby for the greatest gifts you ever give me. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm so lucky to marry you. Even though our start was not so well, but now I'm lucky and happy because I fell in love with the right person. Thank you for bearing the pain while giving birth to our princes and princesses. You're the strongest woman I've ever seen and you're the most beautiful woman in the world. I promised you I won't leave you. Thank you so much for loving me with all your heart. Thank you for being a good wife for me, Kim Chorong. I promised I will protect you, Haneul, Hareem, Hajin, Hana and Hansol till my last breath. I promised nothing can break us apart except for death. I promised to love you till my last breath. Thanks again for your love, baby"

Suho's words make Chorong bursts into tears. She hugs Suho tightly, feeling touched. She looks at Suho, still crying. Suho smiles and wipes away her tears. He places his left hand on her face and kisses her lips dearly. Chorong replies to the kiss, tears streaming down from her cheeks. It's a soft kiss that's enough for them to express their love for each other. They break the kiss, looking at each other. Suho wipes away Chorong's tears.

"I love you, Kim Chorong"

"I love you too, Kim Junmyeon"

_____________________________________________________________

Welcome to the world Baby Hajin, Hana and Hansol! This book is coming to an end. Thanks for the support everyone!

Lastly,

Lots of Love from Malaysia!😘💞