I took a bagel from the basket of bagels, donuts and other stuff on a basket my auntie gave me as a gift of appreciation and approval of my hard work in the restaurant. The handles were covered with lace and so was the basket with a big bow on the right. I really love her, she's like my second mom, and we're really close so she knows all my secrets. She isn't even old, she's in her mid-thirties, she's 37. Also my best friend always kept an eye out for a spot in the restaurant so she could work, and auntie would always tell her if there ever happens to be one, she'll be the first to know. Which I'm grateful for, also this means I'd get to see my bestie after school, too! Did I mention Rose's house is at the end of my street? And that the school was only two streets further? Which means we usually walk our way there together but since it's our first day we decided not to, so we don't look sweaty and ruined. I finished my drink and bagel and headed out of the house, walking to the bus stop and waiting for Rose and the bus, eventually, to arrive.

~Rosetta's POV~

"Honey, come on! I'm not gonna wait for you all day, plus you know how I have to work and so you can't miss the bus!" My mom shouted from her car outside the house while honking repeatedly.

"Coming ma! Just one more sec!" I called out to her.

I adjusted my flowers dress and the brown belt around it, I also put on my brown sandals. Doing the finishing touches to my red long hair and checking under my green eyes for any bags I sighed in satisfaction then started checking to see what I have and what I'm missing.

Handbag, WITH the things needed to be inside? I take a minute to take a look in the bag.

Check.

Smell? I sniffed my arm pits and my hair.

Check.

My morning coffee? I held it up looking at it from the mirror,

check.

Then what am I missing, damn it! Oh god! The bus! I check the time, SHOOT! It's 6:30, which means we only have 5 minutes! I ran down the stairs as quick as possible at the same time trying not to clumsily slip and spill the coffee all over me. I went out the front door and locked it, then walked down the stairs and out the gates, where my mom was waiting in her car. I take one last look and sighed at the house before my mom said ,

"Good god, ROSE! Quit dramatically looking at the house like your going to freaking college and get in the car!"

Which made me laugh my ass off, seriously mom has the best sense of humor especially when angry and late.

"Sheezus, hold your horses ma!" I said jokingly and finally got in the seat.

I was just about to link my car to my iPhone through Bluetooth to listen to music in the blasting car speakers when my mom stopped me and said,

"Nu-uh, not today. We're already 3 minutes to missing the bus and there's no time for it." She said while stopping me with one hand and steering the wheel with the other.

I held my hand up in surrender and she finally put her hand back on the wheel, but now with a tighter grip making her knuckles kinda turned white and I noticed she was speeding up faster and faster than before. If the police were here, they'd surely fine us a ticket but thankfully there aren't any in this area, at this time of the morning. They're probably all snoring their asses off on duty. I thought about what I said and snorted at the thought.

I noticed the car slowed down, and mom pulled the brakes, meaning we were here. I got out the car and went to her side to speak to her from the window.

"Thanks for the ride mom!" I kissed her on the cheek which soothed her a bit as she let out a stressed out sigh.

"Just stop stressing and relax, I'm sure you'll impress everyone at work. I mean look at the bright side, we're both starting our first day in something! At least you won't suffer a lone." I said teasingly and she smacked me on the arm playfully.