"I was still a virgin, for some reason when he found that out he was adamant that we never had sex. Before he used to ask almost daily, begging for me, but after? No. He seemed interested by my lack of a sex life, and he had this glint in his eye. I didn't know what it meant, but it make me feel weird. To this day, I can't explain the way it made me feel because I don't know. Anyway, he started asking me if I'd be interested in trying something out for him, to make him happy."

"Well. I'm sure you know how teenagers go when they're in love. So I said yes. He shoved me to my knees, and made me suck him off. I was confused, sure. Who wouldn't be? I felt like a slut, and when I told him he wasn't happy. After, he started getting violent and explained what he wanted. I wanted to make him happy, so I did everything he said and he rewarded me with blowjobs and treats."

Ricky laughed bitterly before he carried on. "A month before my 17th birthday, he put a blindfold on me and said he was taking me out, surprising me. Fuck, he did. When the blindfold was taken off, he was handed a couple thousand dollars and I was chained up, gagged and beaten. Nothing could describe the pain I felt, I don't think I'd ever felt more alone than I did at that point.  I ended up hating myself."

"Then, after two years of constantly getting beaten, starved and abused, Frank and Gerard saved me. They helped me get better, they didn't treat me the way Jackson did, they treated me like I was human. By the time I was better, I'd given them both a few blowjobs and they seemed surprised, because I was a virgin."

"They spoke to Ashley. The first time I saw her, I thought she was a goddess coming to save me from everything I'd been through. And I was right. She did save me. Gerard and Frank told her that some stuff needed to be refined, so I was sent to her with Ryan and a few other slaves."

"She finished our training and by that point, two maybe three years ago, I was severely depressed. I felt so alone, and she knew that. She promised me that she'd make sure I go to a good Master, she spoke to Gerard and he pretty much said the same as her. And then, you brought me."

Ricky looked up at me with tear filled eyes before he broke down, sobbing and gasping in air. I pulled him into my arms, disgusted at what his ex had done. If I knew where he was, I'd give him the slowest, most painful death going.

"Shh...it's okay, it's okay my beautiful Ricky. You're safe now, nothing like that will ever happen again. Not while I'm around." He sniffled and seemed to calm down slightly before he looked at me with worried, and scared eyes. "W-what about you?"

"I said I'd tell you, didn't I? Very well. When I was 15, I wasn't a virgin. Let's just get one thing clear, I was addicted to sex. The pleasure was something I wanted all the time. It was all I could think about and it wasn't just because of the hormones. All I did was fuck people, I didn't care as long as I could get my fill, my hit if you'd like."

"When I was in my early 20's, normal sex was boring for me. I think I'd most likely over done it, because I was pretty much a whore. All I wanted all the fucking time was sex, and it never changed. But I didn't get any pleasure out of it anymore, and I got annoyed."

"Very annoyed. I knew Gerard and Frank, and I knew what they did as well. It intrigued me, probably because I'd been told it was really good sex, so I spoke to Gerard and asked him for some advice. His reaction was priceless. I can't remember his exact words but he said something like bored of sex already? Jesus fuck Chris, this world is fucked."

"It was a lot funnier coming from him. One of my friends, Mike, was already a salve owner and he's the one who introduced me to Nikki. It was Nikki who suggested that I tried being a slave owner. He trained me, I suppose you could say, until I was almost as good as him. Almost. By this point, my record label was flourishing and I was earning fuck loads of money."

"So I moved into this house. I thought that having a bigger house would be better. Now, I'm not so sure. There's a lot of memories here I wanna forget, and loads I wanna keep. Anyway, I renovated the basement into the room you and Ryan stayed in when you were my slaves and I went to Gerard and Frank. They seemed shocked, but showed me their slaves. That was when I brought Devin, and they also asked me to help them out with training a slave, Josh."

"So I agreed. Things weren't too bad, actually. Josh learned quickly and I didn't have to punish him as much as I did with Devin. The difference with Josh and Devin, was that Josh chose to become a slave, just because he wanted to know what it'd be like..." I broke off and shook my head.

Ricky was looking at me with fascinated eyes, so I continued. "Now I didn't have sex with them a lot, the thrill was almost a thousand times better than it was normally. I ended up an abusive, megalomaniac who was addicted to beating people up. I had a girlfriend, her name was Gaia. I didn't love her and she knew I didn't love her."

"Justin came around a lot while she was here, but he did before that as well. She ended up doing something to him, which I'm not saying because it's his business not mine. While he was recovering, Devin made it abundantly clear that he was fucking all of the maids. It really pissed me off, especially because none of the punishments were working."

"Not even Kuza could punish him. Devin enjoyed it too much, I think I turned him into a masochist. But I think I started hating him because he wouldn't listen, and adoring him for the same reason. Looking back on it, I don't know why I ever started being a slave master, All it did was fuck with my head. Anyway, Devin knew I couldn't do anything to stop him. I almost killed him...But he didn't stop and I finally had it."

"I felt sympathetic towards Devin and I sold him. I didn't want to see him again because he'd lied to me over and over. I couldn't win with him, but I knew I needed to do something. So I spoke to Frank and Gee again. The first time I saw you. Well it was a picture and I was hooked instantly. So I brought you..."

"...and now we come full circle." I said softly, pressing my lips to his before looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry about your asshole of an ex. If I knew who he was, I'd make sure he gets what he deserves."
"I'm sorry about you getting addicted to sex."

I laughed carefree at his words, relieved when he joined in. "Maybe...maybe it won't be such a big issue for me anymore."
"I hope so. You're amazing, Ricky. And I love you so fucking much."
"I love you too."

"Come on, let's go see what they're doing." I said, carrying him downstairs. He protested once, before I kissed him hard enough to make him forget what he was complaining about. Ryan was chatting to Josh and Justin was staring at the wall with a frown on his face.

Ryan went silent as soon as me and Ricky walked in, and the atmosphere grew cold and tense. What's happened? Pretending I didn't notice, I sat down and kept Ricky in my lap, turning my full attention to him. He was looking into my eyes with an admiration I hadn't seen in a long time.

And I fucking loved every second of it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him either, he was just too entrancing. "Why were you two up there for so long?" Justin said a few moments later, shattering the awkward silence instantly.
_______________________________
(2181 words)