⚜ - S e v e n - ⚜ (yandere! m. immortal x spirit! f. reader) (3/12)

Beginne am Anfang

"Husband," she whispers in a trance, never breaking eye contact with the man.

The father of immortals gently pushes her worktable away, yet even that gentle gesture can make the table fly and hit the wall. If an outsider were to see this scene, they would have thought that the man was going to beat that woman, but in actuality, he is just that strong. Ignoring his wife's unwillingness, the man pulled the woman to his embrace, brushing her soft hair lovingly, totally obliviousー or rather, acting oblivious to her discomfort.

"I miss you like crazy, wife."

She tries to stay calm, but the loud beating of her heart and the blood rushing to her cheeks betray her. "Wha- What are you doing here? What about our daughters?"

Ignoring her questions, her husband goes straight to the point.

"Our second child told me that you've taken back the bride you've given him, is that true?" Seeing that his wife is in a state of silent, the man immediately knows that his son didn't lie to him. He blinks in suprised. "Why did you do that?"

Hearing his inquiry, the woman snaps her head to face her husband. Obviously suprised that her child would snitch on her like this. Her fists quivers as rage takes over her at the thought of her sonー that son whom she had been carrying in her belly for nine months in the past, biting the hand that feeds him.

She bits her lower lips, admitting that while she's not a good mother, what rights does that rascal has to report every little action she does to his damned father? Obviously, he knows what this man is capable of, and yet he still snitched.

"Didn't he tell you?" She sneered, her face flushed. "That bride who he spoke of, is barren."

At her answer, the man is even more suprised. "That won't do."

She looks away from him upon seeing his reaction. Her legs feel so weak like jellies.

"But then again, how did he end up falling in love with someone barren in the first place?" He tilts his head. "Unless you let the two of them met?"

"Iー It can't be helped. You know that they are reaching the state of maturity, which means that they are instatiable. You don't know how many mortals I have sacrificed just to keep them well-feed, but then this flower spirit suddenlyー!"

Her speech was cut off when her husband cups her cheeks.

He chuckles. "Hey, why are you so anxious? I'm not mad. I just wanted to know."

"I," no more words leave her lips as she feels like she can no longer pretend like he doesn't affect her at all.

The drugs that she was forcefully fed hundreds of years ago by him are, unbelievably, still have its effect on her until today. The mother of immortals gasps as she finally falls down to her knees after holding on for so long, she clenches her legs together, feeling something slowly pouring out of her secret place.

ーand yet this damned husband of hers still had the nerve to act all innocent like he doesn't know anything at all.

"Wife," he glances at her nails which are digging on his skin, feeling something akin to an ecstasy from the pain. "Is twelve not enough? Do you need another one? Being so lustful at your age is not good for your health, you know?"

"Shut up. Are you insinuating that I'm old?!"

Staring at his wife's angry face that resembles a cat with its furs puffed, the man can't help but laugh. He pulls her up and supports her weight, letting her wraps her legs around his waist as she grinds against him like a cat in heat. He licks his own lips, tasting something similar to a mineral water in his mouth but with rotten fruits fermented in it.