Lifeline's bonding

Hey guys! Also iss update ke baad Jaisi aapki aagya mai jitne maine mention kiye the woh saare complete hogaye hai. Finally!

Also Guess who's late to post a part she made for mothers day?
Me! Ofcourse!

In short, hua yu ki...

I know mai bohot responsible hu, thanks🤧

Do baar likhna pada halat socho meri😭 parr galti bhi meri hi hai toh ab kya hi kar sakti hu

Chalo firr meri never ending bakwaas se break lete hai, here it goes!

So according to details this OS in based in early days of corona virus scare. When there was no lockdown. 

And this is how SidNaaz started living together.

The bell of Shukla residence rings and Sid's mom opens it quickly. She knew Sid had rushed out without even breakfast because something was wrong with Sana  and she didnt even know the details.

It was Sid holding a pale Shehnaaz.

"Namaste Maa" She gave a weak smile.

"Haa beta parr hua kya?" she asked tensed.

Sidharth gestured her that he will fill in later. He took her to the bedroom and made her sleep.

"Sidharth..." she whispered.

"Sojaa shanti se" he left her to sleep.

He came our rubbing his forehead.

"Ab mujhe koi batayega ki kya hua bacchi ko?" his mom's patience was ticking.

"Woh abhi thodi disturbed hai." he said keeping his words carefully.

"Puri baat bata na."

"Woh uski family se vaise bhi nahi mil paayi hai, sirf ek dk din and again they were back to punjab. Aur upar se abhi uski mom ko cold hogaya tha. Thats not scary but corona virus ke dino mai its a little intimidating. All of this is taking a toll on her, matlab pehle se hi door hai unse aur firr kisine bol diya tabuyat bhi kharab hai, bahar mahol bhi aisa hai ki kabhi bhi kuch bhi pata chal raha hai." he explained all of the things he knew.

"Aur uski mom? Matlab is she..."

"Fully fine. Normal cold, nothing else." he assured and his mom sighed in relief.

"Toh?"

"Toh... Dari hui hai woh usse most probably. She cried herself to sleep apparently." he said with a storm of emotions in his eyes.

"What? Why! Matlab yaha kyu nahi... Humko kisiko..." she wasnt able to form words.

"I'll tell you what I know." he shrugged.

Flashback

It was morning and Sid was eating his breakfast. It was almost 9 and sunday. Why hadnt Sana come here yet was all that was in his mind.