No Vacancy

Hey guys! Sacchi, mujhe kasam lage yeh update teen din pehle likh liya tha bass update karne layak nahi laga toh agar kisiki pasand na aaye toh pehle hi maafi.

***
Means scene changed. Please note.

Shehnaaz enters the restaurant in frilly blue top and tight fit jeans.

"Sana...!!" a girl waves out to her.

"Anuu!" she hugs her as they sit together.

They sit back relaxed facing each other. Ananya was one of the only people from her industry who supported her during her controversy. She herself was quite famous in the industry and was very important to her.

"Maine toh socha tha kahi ab tujhse milne ke liye tere manager se appointment na leni pad jaye. Meri jaan abh Punjab ki Katrina Kaif se India ki Shehnaaz Gill joh bann chuki hai." she praised her.

"Haaye Anuu tujhe bhul sakti hu mai kabhi? Bakwaas na kar" she smacked her arm as they laughed together.

"Vaise sach mai, mai bohot khush hu tere liye."

"Bass abh ye emotional baate mere se nahi honi hai, tu menu bata woh khotta Kabir kaha hai? Woh bhi toh aane wala tha?" Sana asked.

"Aaraha hai, aaj uski shoot thi na mumbai mai. Toh aajayega jald hi."

Kabir was Ananya's brother who was somewhat friends with Shehnaaz too.

Sana and Ananya started to talk about the happenings in punjab. She was catching up on the new controvery's and gossips of her very own yet disowned Punjabi Industry.

***
On the other side, Sidharth entered the restaurant along with a producer. They took their reserved table which was coincidently the one behind Shehnaaz's. It was well divided by glass and wood partition. Sidharth couldn't obviously see her due to this partition and had no idea of her presence.

He sat with the producer discussing some web series and its storyline with him.

Suddenly he heard a loud yet melodious laughter from the other side of the wall.

Believe me or not, however filmy this may sound but that voice gave him tingling sensations throughout his body.

He could recognise the voice even in his dreams.
Shehnaaz yaha kya kar rahi hai? Woh toh apne dosto ko milne jaane wali thi na? Yahi restaurant mai aayi hai moti, sahi hai.

He continued talking to the producer not letting him know about his thoughts.

***
Sana was very involved in her talks with Ananya to hear Sid's voice. Also there was way too much difference between the frequency they were talking with. Sid was speaking very softly as it was a proffesional meeting while sana was loud and chill with her friend.

"Acha ab meri baatein bohot hui, tu bata mujhe ab teri biggboss ki kahaniya." Ananya said interested.

***
Meri hi girlfriend ki baatein sunna galat toh nahi hoga na? Sunn sakta hu mai. Sunn hi leta hu, dekhe toh kya kehti hai madam. Sidharth thought to himself laughing.
(Sirf shehnaaz hi aise khayalo mai bhi hasa sakti hai Sidharth ko)

"Any problem?" the producer asked and Sid realised how stupid he was looking, he brought his poker face back.

***
"Tu bata, dekha tune biggboss? Himanshi madam bhi aayi thi, punjab mai toh baatein chali hongi." she laughed. These thoughts now made her laugh more than tensed.

"Oyee haa. Ek baat kahu, acha hi hua Himanshi aayi. Punjab ko asli chehra dikh gaya uska, kaafi logone maafi bhi mangi teri." she patted her hand as sana smiled.

SidNaaz is Forever On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara