Without her

So guys the last update was random, just so random and I cannot explain the love I got for that update. I feel ashamed to reveal this but I considered that update crap, I thought ppl will be like boring update. But thankyou so much...

In all this I got this one request of twisting the scene which is very interesting too.

Requested by : I dont remember, sorry🙈 (This is not the exact story you had suggested but its on the lines. Its almost similar, I hope you will like it.)

3000+ words guys! Iss baar toh comments kar hi dena.... Inline comments are welcomed! I hope u all love it❤

What if Salman bashed all of them for taking her for granted? What if she was taken out as she was sick? What if Sana was broken?  Lets get in to see.

(Guys read the last part again. You will need reference. Because the start is the same from the fight to then Salman khan coming in and bashing Paras. I am starting from the statement in the previous update, up till there  everything is same.)

"Aee paras, mere se jyada hoshiyar mat ban. Sabne dekha pehle kisne bola aur kitna bola. Agar aage se maine tumhe usko kuch bolte hue dekha toh yaad rakhna tum salman khan se panga hoga." Salman rightfully warned Paras.

Shehnaaz was still crying and wasnt allowing anyone near her, not even Sid. She was sitting there alone her head throbbing in pain.

"Shukla ji, aaj toh mujhe aapse bhi baat karni hai.
Maine, gharwalo ne aur pure desh ne dekha hai ki jab bhi tum kisise lade ho usne tumhe kabhi akela nahi choda, tumhare saath khadi rahi hai, tunhari liye khadi rahi hai. Kal jab tumhari jimmedari banti thi ki as a friend tum uske saath khade raho tab toh tum uth ke chale gaye? Tumhare hi saath soti hai na woh, toh tumhe nazar nahi aaya ki tumhari dost bed pe nahi hai?

Ye harr kisi ke saath khadi rahi hai jab woh akela pada ho... Mahira, jab Paras nahi tha gharpe tab baccho ki tarah sambhala tha tumko. Asim, khudke dost ke khilaaf jaake tumhe support kiya tha. Paras, tum jaise gadhe ko tab bhi usne kuch nahi kaha jab usse pata chala ki tum uske papa ke baare mai kya kya bole ho, pata hai kyu? Kyuki uss din tum down the. Rashmi, aapke saath baithi rehti thi aur humesha aapko rote hue hasati thi. Shukla ji aapka bhi ab batana padega ki aap samajh gaye?" Salman literally shot daggers at everybody.

"Shehnaaz khud ke liye khadi raho..." Salman just shouted at Sana. She was sobbing to control her wails.

"Shehnaaz ko joh mental torture kiya hai aur joh uski ye halat hui hai usko dekhke Sana ko kuch dino ke liye mukhya ghar se bahar lejaya jaa raha hai." Salman announced as he held shehnaaz carefully.

"Sana... Baby..." Rashmi went to hug her.

Sana nodded no and moved behind.

Salman forwarded his hand for Sana to hold and she held his hand. This just showed that she respected and trusted him from the core of her heart, not like others who respected him just because of his name.

Sana was ignoring each and everyone. She was walking towards the door.

Sid was ashamed to go and talk to her in front of Salman sir after all he had said. Salman knew Sid was dying to talk to Sana but enough was enough, she should not be taken for granted. 

"Sana... Tumhe kisise kuch baat karni hai? Milna hai?" Salman askes her with extreme softness.

She nodded no and sobbed lightly but salman encouraged her to speak.
"Mai... Woh... Thankyou, sabko dil se. Sir mai shayad voluntary exit le lu, bahar jaake sahyad koi nahi mile mujhe isiliye yaha se jaane se pehle mai sabko thankyou bolna chahti hu. Asim, Rashmi, Mahira, Paras, Arti aur... Sidharth. Mujhe itne mahine jhelne ke liye thankyou." she joined her hands and thanked everyone.