part 4

Y/n:those are not lies.
Jungkook:you you are j-joking right????

Then she starts to laugh... And not gonna lie.. I was feeling awkward.  She was done laughing and spoke..

Y/n:sorry...about the rumors.... They're all lies.my brother made those stories to protect me. He promised me.. He will come back. Now,im here still waiting for him.  By the do you live in the city near this forest?
Jungkook:nope...im here on a trip with my friends.
Y/n:oh..then your friends might be worried about you. You should go back.

Her last sentence made me look down because I didn't wanted to leave her here.
She took me to... So many beautiful places. Luckily my camera was with me and I took some pictures.

Y/n:jungkook,,,if you walk straight.. Then you'll find your way to go back. I can't go any further from here.

I nodded and started to walk.. When I turned back I saw she was waving at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back.. Although my facial expressions was sad.
After half hour of walking... I reached the hotel and saw my friends and teacher waiting for me.

Taehyung: finally you're back.. You made us worried boy!
Jungkook:sorry everyone .

My face had a mixed expression sadness, happiness at the same time. After a day, we left the place.
Months  have been passed.....and now I realized I have already found my mate.  And  I don't care about any other girls around me.. I don't know why....

It's been 2 years... Since I meet her... I couldn't think anything without her.  So, I decided to go to her and make her mine.

I gone to the forest.  Surprisingly, everything was still the same.  I gone deeper and deeper into the forest and the sound of water lead me to her house... I knocked on the door.  Nobody was there.

Negative thoughts were running in my mind.  Did  she moved  to the city? Did her brother came and took her?  Is she okay??  Or maybe I'm late.. Maybe I lost her. :-(

I checked all the places here... She was not there.  So it's the way back to the city...where we  separated. It's the last place.... I guess.

Then I heard someone singing..and it was y/n's voice.  And about the song.. Last time I sang it for her. I was smiling crazily.  I started to sing with her.

She was surprised heating my voice.  She quickly stood up saying  my name.

Y/n:j-jungkook?
She turned to me.
Jungkook:..........
Y/n:why are you here? On a trip again?
Jungkook:y/n....im here to take you with me. You know... I can't describe in words how much I missed you.  Y/n...please come with me... Live with me.  I can't live without you.

She nodded. I can't tell how much happy I am now!
We returned to my house and my parents gladly accepted her.
We got married within a half year. And later  the year we got our little baby. His name is Max.

Y/n's pov
Jungkook planned something for me today.  He will take us to a place.
After few hours
We reached the place and saw a man waiting for us.  And it was my brother. My checks got wet as I hugged him tightly.

Authors pov
Well.. I'm not going too far hehe.  Let's stay in jungkook and y/n.

Jungkook:well...y/n. You know, you were looking pretty that night without clothes. (chuckled)
Y!/n:you pervert! Stop right there   don't you dare to say a word about that  otherwise I'll hunt you.
Jungkook:okie babe. Anyway.. That night was magical.
Y/n:yeah..maybe that night decided our fate.
Max:mum,dad..play with me :-(
Jungkook and y/n:okay ...here we come~

Happy ending~♥~