Argument

Iwaizumi Haijime

"Look! This one is better! I always buy this!" He raised a kitchen tool and brought it to Iwaizumi.

"No, this one is clearly better" Iwaizumi held his own "it lasts longer and works better" he stated.

"Ehh no!" (M/n) shook his head "how do you know that one is better huh?" He huffed.

"Because i've been using these kinds ever since i started to learn how to cook!" "That doesn't mean there's isn't something better! This one is!"

"i've told you before! This one is!" Iwaizumi sighed.

"No! I'm buying this! And only this with the rest of the tools!" (M/n) got the cart full of kitchenwares and strolled it away.

"HEY!"

Semi Eita

"Marshmallow~ have i ever told you that you look cute~" (M/n) grinned, Semi turned his attention to (M/n).

"No, you're cuter" he puffed his cheeks "nope! You're more adorable!" He pinched Semi's cheeks lightly.

"Ow- no way! You are far more adorable" Semi denied and lightly blushed.

"Nahh~ you are an angel compared to me" he smiled "uh no, you are an angel compared to me"

"You are Beautiful, gorgeous, talented,  and irreplaceable!" He cupped his cheeks.

Semi blushed more "No, You are handsome, Kind, loving and Pretty!" He flared back.

"Thank you~" (M/n) grinned and went back to reading his book "..eh??" Semi was caught off guard with his response.

Yaku Morisuke

"Ehh?? Why not??" (M/n) pouted "because! His influence on you is indescribable!" Yaku placed his hands on his hips.

"Is that even a bad thing?" He asked and laid on the bed "yes it is! Just look at yourself!"

(M/n) looked at himself "yeah, i look hot" he grinned "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"YOU. ARE-" "Handsome?" "NO- you know what?! I give up! I'm not dealing with this anymore! Do what you want!" yaku huffed and walked away.

"Mori wait~! Come back! Let's talkkkkkk!" (M/n) stood up and ran to Yaku.

Akaashi Keiji

"(M/n), please go to sleep! Its midnight and we have school tomorrow" Akaashi informed, following his Boyfriend.

"Ehh but i'm not sleepy!" (M/n) pouted and kept walking to the door "well i am, come on" Akaashi pulled on (M/n)'s shirt.

"Just a short night walk!" (M/) stopped walking and turned to Akaashi "No, go back to sleep"

"Pleasee!! Its just gonna be a short short walk!! PlEaSe??" He plead Akaashi to let him go out.

"fine, i'm coming with you then" Akaashi sighed "get a jacket, its cold outside" they went to their room and got each a jacket and went out.

But soon after (M/n) noticed Akaashi falling asleep while walking, he decided to walk back.

Carrying Akaashi on his back on the way home to have him get more sleep.

Sugawara Koushi

Karasuno's volleyball team was practicing, though Daichi wasn't there due to having a fever (cORANA VIRUS-)

(M/n) wanted to watch them play so he went to their practice before they started.

(M/n) somewhat acted like their father for the rest of practice, which they reacted positively- also having them accidentally call him step-Dad-

Even scolding them if they fight like a true father, Suga was a bit angry "you are too hard on them!" He hugged Hinata.

"I'm not! I'm only telling them to be more responsible!" (M/n) defended "you're still too harsh on them! Poor children!" He lightly glared at him.

"Well you're too soft on them! Be more tough! They won't learn! What kind of mother are you even!" (M/n) crossed his arms.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Suga had a dark and menacing aura around him, the team was shocked and scared.

"A-AH NOTHING!" (M/n) shrunk down, getting scared at Suga's unexpected reaction.

At the end (M/n) got punished by Suga and didn't say anything about suga's mother skills anymore.