"How do you like this new place?" A women's voice called from somewhere. It was this villa but there was no one in the video yet. "It's small!" A little boy's voice called out. "It's just for a year, you will have fun here!" Women said enthusiastically. Just then the video showed to the other side of the house where the woman was holding her hands with each of the twins. 

I looked at Hagiyama sitting beside me, he looked happy and sad at the same time. I just silently held his hand while we continued to watch the videos. 

Most of the videos contained of them, and we found some which included Haruya san and Fuyuko san too. "Look, I think this one has your video too," Hagiyama said pulling out one of the tape. My name was scribbled on a corner of it. I was little excited and little scared about upcoming embarrassment. 

I gulped as he played the play button. "Aya chan, say hello," it was Hagiyama's dad's voice. I was eating something with the twin. I was so small and chubby. And when I was small, my hair color was lighter shade of brown than now and my eye color looked lighter too so I looked more foreigner back then. I looked at the camera and gave a wide grin, forgetting to swallow the food in mouth. 

"Ew! You are dirty!" Little Hagiyama pointed his chopsticks at me and they both laughed. Little me glared at them, "you don't be mean!" it was really embarrassing to see myself like this. I had no memory of this at all. 

"You were a nasty girl," Hagiyama chuckled beside me while watching the video. I gave him a short glare before going back on watching the video. These videos were collection of short clips. After few arguments of little us, the video turned to another scene. 

It was back yard of this villa and there was a small pond. Little 3 were sitting around the pond and doing something. The camera went near and suddenly little me started to cry. "What happened Aya chan?" Uncle's voice said and the video went lower, showing the grass so it was hard to know what was going on for some seconds. I heard some footsteps and the video went back up to show my whining face. "It stopped workiiinnnnnggggg!!!" I cried aloud and showed something in the hand. And it was the frog I saw in the picture. 

"She broke it!" Little Hagiyama came rushing and complained to dad. "It's not broken, it's dead," Natsuo kun corrected him. Among all of us, he was the only sane child. "Nooooo! I don't want it to be brokeeeennnn!!!" I cried again thrusting the poor dead frog in the air, to the camera. Oh god, I cant believe there was a time I could hold frogs and cry. Dead or alive, I don't think I can hold something like this ever again. 

I grunted in disgust as I saw myself squishing the poor frog and kept crying. How annoying can I be? 

"It's not broken, it's dead," Natsuo corrected me again. But no one gave much notice to it as everyone was busy laughing at me. "You are intelligent, Natsuo," Uncle's voice said after a fit of laughter and saw a hand coming from behind the camera and patting him on the head. 

"Aya chan, let's go bury him," little Natsuo took my hand and led me back near the pond. Hagiyama came after us and so did the camera. "What will happen?" My voice was hitching but I wasn't whining like before. "When you bury something, it will grow into new one," Natsuo kun explained and we both little ones agreed to him like the dumb ass we were. We all were kids after all. 

We both, watching the video laughed our ass off imagining some plant growing out of the frog to become new frog. Little kids and the silly ideas! It was embarrassing but fun to watch all these. 

So many of the videos contained us three doing something silly. And there was a video of us eating dinner and I noticed myself picking out carrots. The camera was kept somewhere as though it was hiding and we three didn't know we were being filmed. As I picked out carrots, Hagiyama looked around before taking them from my plate and ate them.