closest 9

I swallowed gulping saliva as my cousin introduces an esoteric self, i even for when were  both todds, never know any about of what really he is...
    I felt frying for disbelief and about to drive of galloping his head in laughable tears.
    He must only be kidding realizing his position for the many stumbled fans outside is watching him as a precised man adorn idol.
    So placid is the time listening while watching plus the cp i'm about to drop. I begun wrecking from his testimonies openly my body is now absorbing cold tingling blow of winds inside. But i sweat goading and never cared of with too much wet.
    I think loosing a jockpot from a winnable chaze, that i knew will be mine...Ehhh!
    Cousin is perfectly hiding in menhaden loogies
whose color backing up of a RED velvet!
    He's masking of a true masculine look yet crowned queen in shouldered fowl cape...
    I smiled when of dash...he's dancing in the dark...
   In between of his guygay friend and the two person which was of shaded faces posted on the school board bulletin...busted!
    Now again thinking he's not, in curiousities avowed from i understand him. That may be, he's enjoying it YES, why not considering guys on the pornos...never a GAY...AHA!