Chapter 2

I was walking down the usual path I take and by now it was easy going through the portal and to where Rapunzel lived. Before long, I stood at the bottom of the a million feet high tower. With all my breath I screamed,  " RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNZEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She looked down at me with her long blonde hair falling down the walls of the tower. I was a good climber, excellent, trying not to brag but I won his rock climbing competition against U.S's best climbers. I held onto her hair tighly as I moved my feet up, than my hands, feet than hands, feet than hands, feet than hands, I kept following the pattern until I reached the top. I felt like something fell off of me but I could've just been feeling things. My feet landed on the bottom side of the window and Rapunzel pulled me in.

" Hey." I said.

" Hi, been a long time."

" Yeah. What ya wanna do this time?"

" Don't know but no more bathtub scuba diving. Last time, I don't even wanna talk about it."

Then, a voice comes from outside the window. Rapunzel runs to the window and comes back worried. " Mother, Mother Gothel is back. Hide in the wardrobe, quickly! I can't let her know you're here."

I ran to the wooden wardrobe and slammed the doors open. Inside I went, over all the nicely folded clothes that wouldn't be like that ever again and my face was covered with dresses. I closed the doors and could here Mother Gothel coming up the tower and I was breathing heavily, sweat poured down my forehead. Never had any villain or the evil person accouter with me, never. Well, usually the good characters don't usually knows the evil person was evil, but I knew, cause like, I read it, but whatever. The villains would just forbid me to come back or never let me leave. And since, they are evil, I will either become a servant or be killed. I could hear the conversation between Rapunzel and Mother Gothel.

" Mother, you're back, so early."

" Yes. The journey was a quick one, my new " Deadly Blood" perfume sold quickly. So, I decided to come home and have some rest. Also, dear, I found a red ribbon outside at the bottom of he tower. Has anybody else been here? Cause you know, it's not allowed."

My heart skipped a beat. That's what had fell off. My red ribbon given fro Christmas from Cinderella. What would Rapunzel do?

" No, never. Nobody knows how to get through the portal and as you always say, 'Strangers are people we don't know, probably bad. Kill them.' If someone were here, they would be killed and shown to you. Don't worry. Plus that was mine. You got me ribbon for my birthday a few years back."

" I thought I got yarn."

" Nope, it was ribbon. He he he he. By the way, my birthday. Can I have a canvas and some more paint? Can you go get some now?"

" But you're birthday isn't til another month and a half. "

" Yes, but their having a sale at Nellie's Art Supplies, big big sale, 30 cents off everything, sale closes tomorrow morning."

" How would you know that their having a sale? And how do you know about them. "

Uh oh. I was the one who told about the sale. It was my favorite fairy tale store, and I got supplies for Rapunzel last time. I hope Rapunzel could save us again with her amazing lying and thinking quick ability.

" I had a vision. Plus, it's getting close to the Holidays and the Holiday shopping has started. And, a few weeks ago I remember you telling me about the paint you bough there."

" Vision, okay. I don't ever remember going to that store. The paint was bought at Jillville Town Arts."

" No, you're losing you're memory."

" Maybe I am, I'm getting older everyday. Okay, I better go then. It takes a while to get to town and I know how much you like art. But that's you're only gift, remember that, I can't go buying whatever you want. And if I have extra time, I'm gonna find someone that could help me with my memory."

" Thank you mother."

" You welcome. And here, this is a very good dagger, use it for strangers. No one besides us can know we're here. It's a dangerous world outside these walls. Keep it safe."

" Okay."

I could hear Mother Gothel's footsteps towards the window and not long after, the wardrobe door opens.

" That was a close one." I said.