Forword

Hi. This is a collection on fairytales my way.

Foreword

fairy fails!

☙・〜

People are always judging. Many these days say the human race is the most intelligent and efficient. Well, let me tell you, after being around for centuries, you can realize how that's not true. I mean, yeah, people are always judging you. But to be honest, I’ve seen more cockroaches with a 4.5 GPA than I have humans. But ignore that.

Humans aren’t all bright. I mean once in a while you come across a genius, like Albert Einstein or something but really? They’re rare. Storytellers are all the same. Stories are so cliched. I mean you have the hero, the villain, the trusty hero’s sidekick, and the evil henchmen. Its like what? Don’t even get me started on fairy tales. Cinderella? Seriously? Oh and the Little Mermaid? I knew her personally. Not that we were great friends or something. Being reincarnated into an evil sea witch isn’t fun at all.

But my first life? Now that's the real story. I'm a " regular" girl from " Chorton Hills Middle School." Going to school is 1% of my life. After school is where the rest of my life is. You see, my great great great great great great great grandmother had a book, not an ordinary book, but a magical fairy tail book. Nobody could open the book since her and handed the book down hoping the next generation could open the book. But nothing happened for years and years until me.

A year ago my mother gave me the book right before she died, and told me about it. Then, I tried opening it, with a hammer, a knife, everything I could. Until one day when I used my finger and went through the maze on the cover of the book. Silly me, I started off the wrong side and ended up on the start line but it actually helped me. The lines of the maze light up, as bright as the sun and the book opened up to the first page, there was a note from my great great great great great great great grandma.

I am the Laviana, the "invisible girl in every fairy tail," and this is my story.