~Harumi Seijuro~

Name: Seijuro Harumi

Nick mane: Harumi, Haru.

Gender: Female.

Age: 16 years old.

Birth date: December 20th.

Sign: Sagittarius.

Height: Teiko; 158 cm. & Tonan; 164 cm.

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs).

Blood Type: AB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seijuro Harumi, daughter of Masaomi & Shiori Seijuro, she's also Akashi Seijuro sister. She's a very smart girl thanks to her brother, and she always win on every game even basket ball.

Harumi, is a very gentle and kind girl, but sometimes she could get scary when she's angry, Harumi has a 'dark side'. She also very good at cooking food, she live alone since her brother run their father company.

Sometimes Akashi could get pretty over protective when it comes to Harumi, Akashi was the best brother she could ask for. Akashi really loved his sister in his own way, and Harumi loves her brother very much.

_Personality_

Harumi loved plays shogi even without opponent, she always wins just like her brother. Harumi never had a real friend, everyone wanted to be friend with her just because of her brother company. Ever since middle school Harumi stopped making more friends.

Of course Akashi knows that his sister stopped making friends because of him, and Akashi thank her for it, on her 16 birthday Akashi bought her own mansion, 6 butlers, 9 maids, 5 chefs, and 8 gardeners, 10 bodyguard, 7 securities, and 1 personal butler.

'What can i say, Akashi was very over the top even for his sister'

Well Harumi only make 2 friends and that is 'Irie Naoki' and his classmate 'Watanabe' but Irie Naoki was the first ever talk to her, because they were in the same class 'Class A'. Harumi in class A because her score were so perfect.

She usually call him 'Naoki' when they were alone, Harumi, Irie, and Watanabe had been friends since Harumi moved to her mansion, that her brother bought for her. She usually invited them to study together, and Akashi allowed it.

Harumi really loved playing chess, patience,sudoku, & shogi. She also likes peace and quite, doing her homework was one of her favorite, but she has a secret that no one even her 2 best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harumi didn't like 'Kotoko Aihara' and her friends, Kotoko always makes her doing homework for her and for her other friend in class F, because Kotoko wanted to be with Irie Naoki. Harumi has been doing it for 2 month, and she didn't even have the guts to tell Irie.

If she tells to Irie, he will be super mad. Because he hates girls with no brains 'Sorry...i really am sorry'