Tamina continued talking as she got dressed, she knew he was hiding out in her bathroom.

"Anyways I have tea to spill" said Kiera.

"Talk girl, you know you want to" said Faye.

"I was leaving the hotel gym this morning and I saw Bianca and Montez all close together. She was all on him. I'm going to be that the kid in her stomach isn't for Hunter as she is saying" said Keira.

Tamina coughed loudly, "Fuck" said Tamina.

"What is wrong with you girl" asked Lacey.

Tamina just walked to the bathroom door and revealed Hunter standing in the doorway now fully dress.

The girls jaws dropped as Hunter stepped out of the bathroom.

"Keira was exactly did you hear and see involving Bianca" asked Hunter.

Keira stated everything again, still shocked that he had been in Tamina's bathroom.

"I have to go have a conversation with Bianca. Hopefully I'll see you later" he said.

"Yeah whatever," said Tamina, she rolled her eyes.

She was doing this on purpose, she knew it would make him mad. He smirked at her but instead he quickly left the room avoiding eye contact with and of the other girls.

"When did that happen" asked Faye.

"Around Mania, Drew was too busy kissing up to management because of his title shot. I found someone new to occupy me someone that just so happened to me management" said Tamina.

"But Hunter of all people that's something I never thought to happen." said Trin.

———-

Roughly an hour later they were at the local mall. Tamina, Keira, and Nia were watching the other girls shop around.

"Don't think you are off the hook Mina. I still have questions" said Faye.

"Ask away. Hunter knows that I tell you guys everything." said Tamina.

"I wanna know the full story on how this happened" asked Trin.

Flashback...

"Drew, you haven't made time for us since they announced this damn match" said Tamina.

She sat on the bed, he was still ignoring her and typed at his laptop. Tamina got up from her stop and stripped to nothing. She stood in front of Drew and waited for his attention.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's just this match is important to me. It my moment to shine" said Drew.

Tamina took it upon herself to move his laptop to the side as she sat in his lap. That's when he finally noticed her fully and the fact that she was naked.

"Is this match so important to where you neglect your own girlfriend" said Tamina.

Before Drew could answer his phone began to ring and he quickly got up to answer the call. Leaving Tamina on the bed...

"I know this asshole did not just-" said Tamina, she was speaking her thoughts aloud.

Tamina quickly got dressed, and grabbed her things to go back to her own room. Drew walked back in after he finished the call.

"Mm, babe. Where were we" said Drew.

"You know what fuck you Drew. I refuse come second in your life to this damn match. I'm done with you" said Tamina.

"Baby, You are overreacting" said Drew.

"I don't think I am Drew. We are done, until you learn how to prioritize the people in your life with your job." said Tamina.