He laughs as he continues, "Chester helped me score my first gig, but to be honest I was bloody horrible at the time. I messed up the first lyric that came out of my mouth, I was so nervous."

Niall laughs along with him, "My first gig was the same way, for some reason I decided to play So Sick by Ne-Yo. The drunk men at the pub had a good laugh, though."

While it's often said that opposites attract, Harry sure is glad that there are quite a few similarities between the two of them. Just when he thinks he's alone in something, Niall pops up and joins him. It makes Harry feel comforted knowing he's not by himself in certain aspects of life. He glances over to Niall, contently observing his smile and his eyes hidden behind a pair of black aviators.

Once he turns his vision back to the road in front of him, Harry realizes they've just pulled into a parking spot at a local home goods shop. The area they both live in has a multitude of stores and restaurants within a five mile radius which lends to swift convenience. On cue, the two of them unfasten their seatbelts and step out of the car simultaneously. Niall is about a few steps ahead causing Harry to quicken his pace to catch up. Harry curiously looks down at Niall's hand, feeling an urge to interlock theirs together. He resists since he's unsure if they have reached that stage yet.

"Should we grab a trolley?" Niall asks.

"Only if you push me around in it," Harry sarcastically counters.

"Hop in," Niall commands. That causes Harry to snap his head towards Niall in perplexity. He internally questions if he's actually being serious. Niall catches his hesitation and stares him down, as if saying you won't. Harry sighs, but nonetheless clambers in the large cart. He feels awkward with his knees up to his chest.

Niall smugly smiles as he places his hands on the handlebar, proceeding to push the trolley around as if he didn't have a lanky, six foot tall man inside. Harry's cheeks flush, trying to overcome the overwhelmingly large amount of humiliation he feels. He turns back slightly to gain sight of Niall, watching as he nods at the bystanders who stare in either disappointment or strange confusion. Harry's come to realize that Niall has no shame and appears seemingly unfazed during public acts of strange endeavors.

"Comfortable?" He questions, terribly trying to stifle a laugh.

Harry crosses his arms and rolls his eyes even though Niall is oblivious to it from his position. He decides to rotate his body around so he's now facing Niall, which helps to lessen his distress since Harry can now focus his gaze on him, shielding him from the judgemental eye contact of others.

"I can't believe I'm riding in a shopping trolley on company time," Harry remarks.

That causes Niall to burst out laughing. Harry can't help to smile as Niall leans his head back in laughter, feeling slightly proud that he was the one to cause that reaction. Through his hysterics, Niall continues to steer them to the aisle he presumes contains the lighting. Harry begins to noticeably relax because of how comfortable Niall makes him feel.

"Oiy," Harry calls. "You've passed the string lights." Sure enough, Niall turns around to see that he indeed did pass the lights. As he steps backwards, Niall begins to make beeping sounds as if he's mimicking a car in reverse.

"Alright, I've had enough," Harry chuckles, climbing out of their cart.

Niall nudges him with his shoulder playfully as they stare at the assortment of boxes. Harry sneaks a glance and begins to sway his hips back and forth against Niall's, contemplating for way too long over which lights to choose.

"How 'bout these?" Niall asks, picking up a box and showing it to Harry.

"That'll do," He nods, causing Niall to toss the box carelessly in the trolley. Harry quickly takes over command of the cart and begins pushing it to the next aisle over for candles.