Owen: "Where's Altman?"

Bailey: "Abdomen is rigid So there's probably a lot of blood in the belly."

Paramedic: "It took over an hour to get him out."

Sky: "Uh, kid arrested twice in the field."

Teddy: "Add an E.K.G. to the trauma labs and get X-ray in here, stat."

Nurse: "Right away."

Woman: "Oh, God. Ricky." she rushes into the room

Bailey: "Oh, excuse me."

Woman: "What was he even doing in his car? He's supposed to be at basketball practice."

Bailey: "Okay, is he allergic to anything?"

Woman: "No."

Teddy: "Does he have heart problems?"

Woman: "No. Probably driving too fast. We swore that if he got even one ticket, we would take that car away from him."

Sky: "Hang a unit of O neg and make sure the C.T. is ready."

Woman: "Rick! What is happening? Why are they doing-"

Bailey: "Let's step out. Let's step out." she pulls her out the room

Woman: "What's going on?"

Owen: "We can't wait for you to prep an E.V.R." he says as they walk into an OR

Teddy: "All right. Well, why don't you open him up, and I'll get him prepped?"

Owen: "You're gonna fill him full of blood thinners, his organs will bleed out before we get a chance to save them. He needs damage control."

Teddy: "Opening his chest will cause more damage in the long run than we can control."

Bailey: "She's right. This gives him his best options for recovery. This sounds like a good compromise."

Nurse: "Dr. Hunt, sir, no one's told us what we're supposed to be prepping for?"

Owen: "Laparotomy."

Teddy: "E.V.R." they say at the same time before giving each other hard look

Bailey: "Both. Now that's a good plan."

Owen: "Both. Prep him head to toe."

Teddy: "All right then."

Callie: "Okay, page me for the tib-fib fracture when you're done."

Sky: "Yeah I'm out."

Bailey: "Hey, where you going?"

Sky: "You already have Hunt, you don't need me." she shrugs making Bailey give her a look

Callie: "Oh, you want to be in the O.R. with those two?"

Sky: "They hate each other."

Bailey: "Oh, they're professionals. They'll be fine."

Sky: "No, it's awful. It's tense and it's cold and it's dangerous. It feels like defusing a bomb in a haunted house that's built on a minefield, and there are bears everywhere, and the bears have knives."

Bailey: "Uh, now I have to be in here with 'em for the next eight hours."

Callie: "You have to tame them or you will die. We will all die. Their hate will destroy the hospital, and then the whole planet. I am counting on you, Bailey. We're all counting on you. Godspeed." she nods before walking out the room and Sky pats her on the arm before walking out the room