When I reached at hotel, the receptionist gave me duplicate key. He looked at me with suspicious but didn't say anything.
I rushed towards his suite. When I was unlocking the door, I was hoping he should be here.
I opened the door and looked inside.  He was sitting on the floor but looking like mess. I called out his name, "shlok."
He looked at me with shocked and asked, "how did you get in?"
I saw him the key. He didn't say anything. After few minutes, he opened his mouth, "Rashmi.... I want to be alone for sometime." I could feel the sadness into his voice.
I sighed, "ok.... Can I sit here?" He looked at me like are you crazy look. That's why I said, "I promise I won't say anything." He didn't reply that's why I sat next to him.
After few minutes, he asked, "why are you coming here?"
"For you." As I said, he looked at me. I continued, "Rohan told me everything. He is worried for you and asked me for help."
He laughed dramatic, "so you  are here for helping him."
I smiled, "yeah.... Also for your helping. Why did you do it?"
He chuckled, "don't you know or you want to hear from me.
I took a deep breath, "I mean think about your parents and your family."
He said, "but what about me? How can I marry someone else when I love you? Nobody can be happy.... it's better not to get married..... I know you don't love me. I know it's my problem.... I will handle myself.... You don't need to worry."
I smiled, "I know I don't need to be worry but I can't help it. You don't know about me anything. I never knew what is love. Even I didn't do dating. I thought only silly peoples do love and waste their time. They have no work to do that's why they do for time pass.  I saw many guys to do love, dating, breakup, crying and getting into depression. I only know family love, siblings love, parents love, friends love that's it.  I never knew that a strange guy can be important for you than anybody else.... Than your family. I was happy and satisfied with my thinking. Then you came into my life. You changed my thinking.... My life. Now I understand that why peoples do silly things. Why they fall in love even when they know there is no future. I don't know if you are with me, you will be happy or now. I don't know if I give you happiness what you deserve. I don't know if there is any future of us. I don't know anything. And it's hurt me more. When I see you sad... I want to take your all sadness. Please be happy for me." I looked at him and he was looking at me with wondering.
He hugged me and asked, "it means you also love me. I know I will be happy only with me. You are my happiness."
I pushed him lightly and looked into his eyes, "but...."
He said with frustration, "what but.... I love you and you love me. What is problem then? If you don't want marry me, it's ok we can dating. If you want marry me, we can marry tomorrow."
I chuckled, "tomorrow? It's not to early."
He smiled, "you only hear it."
I shook my head with no, "ok... Let's dating"
He said, "try to.... " But when he understood, what I say. He asked with excitement, "what did you say?"
I smiled, "let's dating"
He asked again, "are you serious?"
I nodded and kissed on his lips, "yeah....damn serious."
He took me into his arms, "baby... I tell you how to kiss your boyfriend." He put his lips on my lips and started to kiss me. When I felt what's going on I started to give him response.

After few minutes, we were seated on the couch. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I put my head on his chest. He asked me with taking remote, "what do you wanna watch?"
I suggested, "we should go back party. Everyone is worried for you."
He made his face and held my tightly, "I don't want to go back. I want to spend time with you."
I chuckled, "we can spend time later."
He sighed, "it's like a dream for me. I am feeling that if I open my eyes, you will run away."
I smirked and looked at him, "I won't run away. Do I need to prove you?"
He nodded and as our lips came close, I heard the mobile rang. He groaned with disappointment and I giggled. I took my mobile and saw the screen. It was suhana.
I received the call, I heard her concerned voice, "did you find him?"
I told her, "Yeah.... We are in hotel."
She asked, "when are you coming back?"
I sighed, "actually, he doesn't want to come and I am tired. That's why we are not coming."
I heard her Cheerful voice, "don't forget to use protection."
I yelled, "just shut up." And I heard her laughing voice. I cut the call.
Shlok looked at me for answer. I told him, "she wanted to know that we are coming or not..." He raised his eyebrows for answer thats why I sighed and told him, "she was telling me what she told you some days ago."
When he understood what I meant, he looked at me with shocked, "do you know it?"
"Yeah... She told me and by the way, you passed in her exam with high marks." I giggled.
He shook his head with unbelievable, "when she told me, I couldn't believe that she is your sister."
I told him, "She always wants to me to date as she can tease me. Now she has chance that's why she is doing it."
He took me into his arms and asked, "
What if I took her suggestions seriously?"
I chuckled and looked into his eyes, "then I will marry you next day."
He gave me hurt look expression and said, "ohh... No I made a huge mistake."
I laughed with shaking my head, "a huge...."
"But I am not regretted." He said with satisfaction. I hugged him tightly.

When I feeling sleepy, I told him, "I want to sleep. I am going to my room."
He shook his head with no, "I am not going you to go anywhere. We can share bed."
"But..." He didn't let me say, "I don't do anything I promise. Can't you trust me?"
I told him, "I trust you. But your parents are not happy with us. Give them some time to accept us."
He shook his head with no, "But I want to stay by your side."
I stood up and said, "good night.... See you tomorrow." Without getting his response, I came into my room.
I went to bathroom for change. First it's time a lot of time to wipe the makeup. After changing, I came out. I was trying to undo my hairs. Kalaya really did a great job that's why I was struggling with bobbypin which were into my hairs. I heard knock on the door. I rushed towards with excitement that there would be girls. But as I opened the door, I saw Shlok. He changed into nightwear. I asked him, "what are you doing here?"
He read my face expression and asked, "what happened?"
I pointed my hairs and showed him, "it's the problem. I don't know how to undo it?"
He smirked, "let me help you." I raised my eyebrows. He explained, "I always  helped to my mom to undo her hairs."
I nodded and let him come in. We sat on the bed and he was behind me and  taking out hairpins one by one from my hairs.
When he pulled my hairs strongly, I yelled, "Shlok.... It's hurt... Please do slowly."
He said, "sorry sorry.... I will do slowly this time."
I heard some whispered voice and murmured, "girls came..."
He pulled this time again. I yelled, "ouch shlok.... It's hurt."
He hummed and doing his work in my hairs.
I heard whispered voice loudly. Before I say anything, I noticed suhana, Tanvi and Sanaya head.
I asked, "what are you doing?"
Suhana came in and said with rubbing her back, "we thought you are busy into eachother because of your sound."
When I understood it, I turned back and looked at shlok. He was blushing. I took pillow and throw towards her. I rushed towards her, "now nobody can save you from me."
She ran outside and I was chasing us. We were circling over couch. Suhana requested, "please spare me." But I know, she was not feeling guilty.
She looked at shlok and said, "please help me." He shrugged his shoulders, "she is your sister. Why will she hear me?"
I looked at him and gave him wild smile. He winked. She said with surrender her arms, "fine. .... Fine I am tired now. Next time, I won't say anything to tease you."
I asked, "promise"
She nodded. I sat on couch, "fine"
Shlok said, "good night... See you tomorrow." I nodded and he left.
It was very long day and I was tired. Suhana was excited to know what happened. But when she noticed, I was tired. She told me to tell her next day.