The Little girl who was forgotten by abosolutley everyone

Start from the beginning

          “Oh, Emily did you hear the news?” said the nurse who never really said anything to her. “Your mother is going to have a baby, isn’t that wonderful, you’re going to have a new baby sister one day!” And with that the maid was gone within seconds of which she came.

Emily and Mr. Greecil just sat sharing looks of utter horror as Emily’s door shut leaving them alone together.

Emily couldn’t believe this. How could they, how could they replace poor little Emily with another child that they would surely cuddle and love more than little Emily.

          This was horrible, this was the final straw, little Emily had had enough. With that she clenched her hands into fight balls of fists at her side, her face scarlet with anger and she opened her mouth and screamed.

How dare they replace little Emily with another child, how dare they completely ignore her and for what? To add another replacement into the picture that little Emily never really did fill.

Emily screamed and screamed and absolutely just couldn’t stop screaming. And while Emily screamed, Mr. Greecil absorbed her wrath. And the more little Emile screamed the bigger ad uglier Mr. Greecil became.

Mr. Greecil grew and grew and Emily screamed and screamed. Mr. Greecil grew so large that he couldn’t fit the whole house he grew right out of the roof.

With a terrifying roar, Mr. Greecil carried out the revenge Emile had wanted.

Crack!

Went the house and everyone inside.

Crash!

Went he neighborhood full of the children who had never wanted to become friends with little Emily.

          On wards and more terrifying Mr. Greecil went, tearing and destroying everything in sight. He would punish whoever had failed his creator. The ice cream truck that never stopped for her, the reverend who chuckled at her prayers, even the postman, who never delivers poor little Emily ever letters.

Just as Mr. Greecil had run out of things to smash and destroy, finally little Emily stopped crying.

Emily, exhausted and still hurt, she looked at the broken ruins around her. Everything and everyone, was gone. This made her very sad, she then began to cry.

          Oh why had no one lover her? Why had her parents wanted to bring home another child when they already had one right in front of them? Little Emily would have done anything, anything for just a simple hug, or a goof story.

But now everyone was gone, who would love little Emily now?

          Lighting up the night sky was the beautiful star on which Emily had wished on the night before. With a heavy heart, Emily looked upon it and closed her eyes and wished so dearly and with all her might, at the very stroke of midnight or a little before, depending on the clock, Emily’s wish came true.

Like a ghostly light, she began to fade and Mr. Greecil along with her, until there was nothing left. And she and Mr. Greecil were never seen again.

          Sometimes on a dark night, when stars are bright and if your very still and very quiet, you can almost hear a tiny voice, “Pleeeeeease, Pleeeeaase,” whispers the wind. Forever echoing the one wish of a little girl who was forgotten by absolutely everyone.

                             The End.