𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

"You can't stay woke forever." I mumbled as he nodded his head, "I know that's why I came over here. When I'm 'round you I can't think 'bout shit but you." He said as I got off of him getting out of the bed.

He watched me as I turned the light off and got back into the bed in the same position I was in.

He stared at me with this look in his eyes that made me wish this moment never ended.

He shook his head closing his eyes, "Man this shit so crazy." He mumbled as I looked at him.

"What is?" I asked him as he shrugged, "It's like when I'm 'round you everything else jus' go away. All the shit that be on my shoulders and shit jus' go away. Ion think about shit but you."

I stayed silent as his hands rested on my thighs, "Fuck you even see in me? I can't offer you shit but problems. I come wit' problems and a fucked up mindset." He said as I shook my head.

"You got a lot to offer me, I love your personality, this the corniest shit eva' but you make me feel like the only girl inna world." I said shaking my head hearing it outloud as he just stared at me with that same look in his eyes.

"G I think I'm fallin' in love." He mumbled but I heard him as he shook his head.

"We falling in love together." I shrugged as he just looked at me, "You ain't gotta be here for me because you feel bad for me or some." He said as I shook my head.

"I don't feel bad for you." I told him as he yawned and he blinked, "If you sleepy lets go to sleep." I told him as he shook his head.

"Ian sleepy." He said making me roll my eyes, "Yes you are." I said laying down on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat speeding up.

"You pray before you go to sleep?" He asked me after a couple minutes and I nodded, "Yeah."

"Say a prayer." He mumbled before I sat up and looked at him, I closed my eyes and bowed my head before I began praying.

"God look over us and everyone we love. God can you continue to bless us like you have been. Thank you for everything you do for us, thank you for waking us up this morning. I pray that you wake us and our families up tomorrow morning. Cover us in your blood Jesus, Amen." I said before I opened my eyes and looked at Fazon seeing he still had his eyes closed.

"How you know it even worked?" He asked making me shrug, "I wake up every morning, along with my family."

"Why you don't pray about shit like "Can you let me stay famous." or some?"

"Because I don't need that, I need to be blessed I don't care what he blesses me with, I just want blessings." I shrugged laying back down on his chest and he wrapped one of his arms around me.

--

"What you doing?" My Mama asked as I wiped my face mask off my face as my phone sat on the counter.

"Washing my face." I said as she smacked her lips, "Okay smart ass, come over here. I'm finna cook some brunch." She told me as I heard somebody smack their lips in the back.

"Who eat brunch bro?" Kelin asked making me laugh as she waved him off.

"He ain't gotta eat none."

"Ya'll moved to LA and got bougie." He said as I laughed, "Boy shut up."

"You comin' to my brunch?" My Mama asked making me nod, "Yeah imma come Mama." I said as she nodded, "That's all I ask for." SHe said before hung up.

I dabbed my face dry before I grabbed my phone going into my room, I went to my closet and looked in trying to find something to wear.

"Where you finna go?" Fazon asked making me look at him, "My Mama house, you slept good?"

"Mhmm." He mumbled standing up going into the bathroom.

I went back to looking for a outfit to wear today, I found something and took it out and put it on the chair in the corner of my bed.

"Where yo face towels at?" He asked me making me walk out of my room, I walked down the hallway before I stopped at the hallway closet.

I opened up the door and stood on my tip toes grabbing a face towel out of the stack and walked back to my room handing it to him.

"I got toothbrushes under my sink." I said before I took my robe off and went to my dresser grabbing some panties.

I slid them on before I put the fitted romper, I looked at myself in the mirror as Fazon watched me.

"Yo' nipples hard as hell." He laughed touching them making me smack his hands away.

"It's cold in here." I said as he looked me over, "You look good." He said making me smile.

"Thank you."

--

"The food was good?" My Mama asked making me nod my head as I rinsed my plate off.

"I can tell because you fucked that shit up." She said making Kelin laugh, "Ion even think she tasted it forreal. Ain't chew or none."

"Forget both ya'll." I waved them off as I sat down at the island and they laughed.

Kelin phone started ringing and he looked at it before standing up walking out of the kitchen, "Must be his lil girlfriend." I said as my Mama chuckled.

"Speaking of girlfriends and stuff, what's up with you and that Faze boy?" She asked making me shrug.

"Nothing why?"

"I be seeing ya'll on the shade room and stuff, everybody really want ya'll together." She said as I shook my head.

"I know, they act like two people can't just be good friends." I said as she nodded her head.

"That's all ya'll is?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah Ma."

"I'm just asking." She shrugged as I looked at her before I rolled my eyes, "What you gotta say? I know you wanna say some."

"It's nothing imma keep my opinions to myself." She said making me smack my lips, "Ma just say it."

"Well, I don't think you should hang out with him forreal. I think he'll mess up your image." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"What you mean?"

"The way the media protrays him he isn't someone you should be involved with. He known for rapping and being a drug addict." She shrugged as I looked at her, "You should know not to believe everything the media say. Remember when they said I was pregnant? Or the time they said that me and Aya was datin'?" I asked her as she waved me off.

"I know that, but I'm saying you have a good image and he doesn't, so he would mess your's up."

"Ma he wouldn't mess my image up, if anything I'm making him have a better image. And I don't even care about allat image stuff. I know him in real life, and he nothing like the media protray him to be." I defended him as my Mama nodded her head.

"You're right, I don't know him. I'm just saying, be careful." She said as I nodded.

"I hear you Ma." I mumbled trying to brush the whole conversation off.
_____________________________

This was gone be longer but I gotta wash my clothes....

Also this book getting hella reads and shit fuck is goin on

Fuck is everybody readin this shit for......

- BAABYPRADA🍍