Going Back To Mount Justice

||Edited||

Titans Tower
11:37 am

Robins Pov:

It's already been three years since I left the Team. I couldn't help but think of them everyday or miss them as much as I do, especially Wally. Everytime I think about the time I left only haunts me or the way I had left them without any message or contact about it. I want to go back and make it up to them yet I can't find the confidence to face them again.

After I left, I knew my personality changed to something or someone cold and distant. I wish I could be as fun or sneaky in front of the Titans and be me. Yet I know that would be a little weird if I just started doing it.

I always find myself in my room, usually in the shower, like now, thinking about them and the Titans the pit in my chest only growing and now that's its been so long, the ache of guilt and the thought of the Team hating me, hurts.

I sighed and turned off the hot shower before getting out and preparing myself for the day, it was late already and I didn't want to worry the Titans. They'd seem to freak out when I'm out of character, it makes me feel warm knowing they care and notice yet it makes me feel guilty at the same time.

Dressing into my hero costume, I heard the Titans intercom go off, just as a finished.

"Titans, report to the common area! We have gotten an important message from The Batman!"

My heart dropped as I heard Cyborgs voice ego through the hallways and rooms of the Tower.

What did Bruce want? Why is he messaging the Titans? Is this a prank?

Thoughts ran through my mind as I stromed out of my room to the rest of the Titans, my heart practically beating out of my chest yet I managed to keep my poker face on as I approach the huge computer screen with the message shown visibly.

"Teen Titans, we have given some thought on your recent acts as heroes and ask you to join our Young Justice Team of teen heroes for a few days to train and build a bond for future purposes. The Justice League would like you all to stay in the Mount Justice Head Quaters for your stay. I hope you find this well..The Batman." I read a loud, my stomach feeling twisted but I almost felt excited for this. This is an opportunity to see the Team again but on the other hand, they might want to see me.

"Woo-hoo! We're going to meet the Justice Leagues teen heroes and stay somewhere that sounds fancy!" Beast boy cheered as Star did the same.

"This awesome man! Robin, whatcha say?" Cyborg asked, with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes Robin, shall we be going to this Head of Quaters to meet new hero friends?" Starfire beamed at him as she floated in front of him.

I stayed silent for a few seconds. I couldn't say no to them, they seemed too excited besides Raven, she seems..normal about it? I could never read her expressions well but, I need to face my fear and I want to see them again, no matter what. This might be the last opportunity I get.

I looked at the Titans before giving them a nod,

"Titans! We're going to Mount Justice!"

________________

"Come on! Can't this stupid ship go any faster!" Beast Boy complained impatiently. Cyborg grunted unamused.

"Relax. We're almost there." Raven responded, controlling the gears in front.

As Beast Boy and Starfire fantasized about the new heroes their meeting and the HQ they'll be staying at for the next few days or more, I just stayed silent, rethinking about the memories I had with the others, the good and the bad..

"Hi! I'm Miss Martian but everybody calls me Megan!" A green girl with ginger hair said with a sweet smile. "I am Aqualad, the leader, behind me are Kid Flash, Artemis and Superboy" An dark skinned male said. Z

"Nice to meet you all.We are the Teen Titans and they are :Raven,Beastboy,Starfire,Robin and im Cyborg!" The mechanical Titan says pointing to each other the other Titans.

"Wait did say Robin?"Miss M asks.

"Yeah why?"All the Titan moved away so the others can Robin at the back and Robin looks back and says,

"Hey guys long time no see!"He says with a grin on his face and the Young Justice team faces kit up and ran to Robin too hug him,

"We missed you so much!"Wally says wgile everyone is hugging Robin "Missed you too KF!"

They hug for a moment and let go and the titans look confused as hell and Miss M looks at them and says

"What?"

"You guys know Robin!?"BB says

"Know him?He use to be our leader."

Wally says with a smile on his face.

"Robin how can you not tell us this !?"Cyborg whinned.

"You never asked."Robin say s with that shit eating grin he use have when he was on the Young Justice.

"B-but?"Cyborg whinned again. "Dude whats up with your face?"BB asks tilting his head in confusion.

"Whats wrong with my face?"

"Nothing!? its just we never saw grin like that before"BB says

"WHAT!?He use have a grin like that all the time!!"Kid Flash zooming around the titans before stopping infront of them.

"Hahaha,Still the same energetic Wally" Wally pouts but not for long and zooms to robin

"Well anyway I show them to their rooms and me and can cacth up for a bit?" Wally winks at Robin and Robin just giggles a bit. "Sure,Wally" saying while giggling.

"Cmon guys follow me!"Kid Flash say while walking to the hall to show them to their rooms

"Soo...You and Kid Flash close ?"Cyborg asks Robin.

"Yeah I guess you can say that" Wally turns around and pokes Robin on the chest saying

"YOU guess,excuse me but we have been Best friend since you were nine Mr I guess !"Saying with a alot of sass

"Ok,ok We ARE really close..happy?"Robin says try kindof not to laugh

"Yes I am,Rob" Wally says and they are next to Robins old room

"Anyway Rob ,heres your old room" Wally puts in the password and the door slids open and the titans looked inside his room and they are kinda surprised robins room look more alive

"Wow this room looks better than your room at the tower " BB says and robin is annoyed

"Cmon I'll show you guys your rooms "Wally said
______________________________________

T.B.C