•°'Change of plans'°•

Denki's p.o.v

I woke up early cuz Bakugo wanted to talk with me, Sero, mina, and Kirishima or as we call it the Bakusquad.

I got dressed and start walking to Bakugo's tent so we can have are meeting. When I got there only Bakugo and Kirishima where there.

"Hey guys" I say to them kinda waving "morning bro!" Kirishima said smiling like always "does the girl know what were doing?" Bakugo ask me cuz well I'm in charge of her "no I don't think so" I say standing next to Kirishima.

A few minutes pass and Sero and mina finally get here. "Hey sorry were late" Sero said rubbing the back of his neck "ya we forgot we had a meeting" mina said nervously smiling.

"Don't let it happen again got it!" Bakugo yelled "o-of course" thy both say nervously.

After that every one went in a comfortable spot and we started are meeting.

"Today we will start the plan" Bakugo said looking at everyone

"But I thought we were going to wait!" Mina said worriedly

"Ya bro what happened?" Kirishima asked looking over at Bakugo

"Today the King comes back from his little trip" Bakugo said with a evil smirk on his face.

Everyone here know Bakugo wants to kill the king. The king is known as the strongest person in the land so it's only natural that Bakugo what's to kill him. Bakugo wants to be the strongest and if he kills the king then he'll become the strongest.

"Wait really!? I thought he wasn't supposed to come back intill four day from now!?" Sero said shocked

"Ya I know but guess there's been a change in plans" Bakugo replied with the same evil smirk.

"Wow what a perfect timing I mean with that dragon and it's trainer we will definitely win" mina said jumping up and down with a smile

"Exactly that's way we have to do it know" Bakugo said looking at her

"Wait but what about the girl? I thought we were supposed to train her first" Kirishima Sai looking at me

"Ya we were but we don't have time, we don't know how long he will be in town" Bakugo said with a more serious expression.

"Oh" Kirishima said looking down

"Are u sure we can trust her? I mean who knows she might be from the kingdom" Kirishima said looking at me

Suddenly everyone was looking at me. "Yes we can trust her I'm sure of it" I said trusting I was right and that she won't change the side she's on.

"Ok then after every one wakes up we go" Bakugo says and with that we all leave

"Hey y'all what to train with me be for we have to attack?" Mina ask with a smile

"Ya!" Both Sero and Kirishima say

"No I have to try and train (Y/n)" I say walking away

"Oh well when your done u know where to find us" mina says walking towards the training area Sero and Kirishima following.

(Y/n) p.o.v

I couldn't sleep all night. I tried but failed. I was out side wondering if I could escape from here and if they would find me.

"Oh hey your awake" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me

I turn to see the one and only Denki the one that kidnapped me and brought me here. And the same one that kinda saved me. But that's not the point! HE KIDNAPPED ME!!

"What do u want?" I say coldly hoping he would leave

"The thing is Bakugo changed the plans and now I have to train you right now" he says seriously

"Oh and what this plan your talking about?" I ask knowing he won't give me a answer.

"Sorry I can't say" he says looking down

"Oh"

"Ya...please follow me I need to train you" he said now looking at me

"Alright" I was giting up

Denki then starts walking and I follow. He leads me to the Battle area were I see Mine, Sero, and and red haired boy I have never seen before. When they saw the walked up to them.

"Oh so this is the girl Bakubro was talking about" the red haired boy says smiling

"Yup this is (Y/n)" mina says also smiling

"Oh well once to meet you I'm Eijiro Kirishima" he says still smiling

"Nice to meet you to" I say lightly smiling

"Alright guys let's get to training!" Sero says and we all get to training.

Dear readers,

So sorry for the long wait this corona stuff is such a pain. And on top of that I got to do a lot of school work. But the good thing is no STAAR test I'm so happy. Anyway I'm sorry if this is too short or if it sucked but it's 10:56 right now we're I live and I do like 10 or more pages of school work a day so ya. And my friend what's me to redraw Iida and Bakugo since her brother lost the first ones. So I got to do that as well plus Im watching the beyblade burst episodes then I'll move on to the beyblade burst evolution episodes but you probably don't care. Anyway hope u enjoyed!!

Thanks for reading!!

- Ash_Anime_wolf