•°Camp Baku°•

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Denki and the others were takeing me to there camp to meet there boss. "Hey how much further?" I asked "not much, sweetie" Denki answered as fast as I asked "stop with the nick names, we are NOT dating" I snap at him looking away. He's been calling me thoes kinds of names the whole way I mean I loved it but I also hated it "ya Denki, she's right yall are dating..yet" Sero replyed with a smirk. I looked at him "what do you mean!" I yelled at him when I did everyone started laughing

"Come on, we know you like denki" mina said smiling

"Ya you can't hide it" Sero smirked

"Whatever, i do not like him" I said starting to blush 'who am I kidding I do like him' I was snapped out of my thoughts when we stopped and Denki put me down and Sero tied up flare to a nearby tree.

Sero and Denki left and Mina was guarding me and flare "you know your dragon is really cute" mina said petting flare "where'd you get her?" She asked still petting flare "when I was a baby my dad brought home a baby dragon said its mom died soon later my dad left, flare has been there for me my whole life we have a strong bond" I said holding back some of my tears "oh" she replied sadly.

Soon later Denki, Sero, and another boy came "look see bakugo, look at this dragon!!" I hear Sero say the three boy looked at flare "wow shes beautiful" said who I think was Bakugo "ya and it comes with a cute rider" denki said smirking and pointing at me then the three boys looked at me "kill her" Bakugo said heartless denki, Sero, and mina all jumped "w-what!?" Denki said stuttering "you heard me, kill her we don't need her" Bakugo repeated turning his attention back to Flare "wait she can be useful!" Denki yelled at Bakugo "how?" Bakugo asked angrily "well for one do you know how to train flare?" Denki asked, Bakugo stayed quiet "plus it would be easier if we had the dragons trainer with us" Denki added with worry in his voice.

"Fine but your in charge of her so keep a eye on her" and with that Bakugo left. Denki looked at me and smiled "hear that? You have to listen to me, so please listen to me you'll be with your dragon and you won't die" Denki said as he walk to Flare and starts untying her "o-ok" I said as I got up soon me was walking towards me with flare giving me the rope that flare was tied to "here follow me and I'll show you where you will sleep" Denki said walking away "ok" I side and followed him

We where at a tent "you'll sell here and my tent is next to yours so if you need anything just say so" he said giving me a thumbs up and smiling "ok thanks" I say looking down trying to hide the fact that I was blushing "ok well good night" "night" I say quickly.

Denki waved and walked away. My hart was beating really fast I hate it, I mean I just fell for the guy who kidnapped me. Why do I feel like this? This sucks!

I looked at my tent then at flare, she was giving me a worried look "it ok, well only be here for a couple days well be fine" I say giving your a comforting smile flare waged her tail in response. I head inside the tent and layed on the bed.

Slowly fell asleep...

Hey guys so sorry that it took SO long to add a new chapter I'm thinking about adding new chapters to all of my book but not sure yet. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading...

 Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading