ix. around & around.

around & around.
act i, scene ix

SUDDENLY THE GROUP IS TRANSPORTED SOMEWHERE ELSE, It was a different place in the Ministry of Magic

SUDDENLY THE GROUP IS TRANSPORTED SOMEWHERE ELSE, It was a different place in the Ministry of Magic. Sowon lands onto the ground with a moan in pain. Everyone stands up and Harry walks over to a crave shaped statue.

"Voices? Can you hear what they're saying?" He asks the group.

Hermione exchanges glances with Sowon, "They're aren't any voices Harry."

Sowon nods along, not hearing any voices, "Lets get out of here."

Luna walks up behind Harry, "I hear them too."

"It's just an empty archway, Harry, lets get out of here please," Hermione begs him. Harry turns around and points his wand in the air, "Get behind me."

Everyone obeys and stands behind him and stares up at the ceiling to see what he was pointing at. Sowon points her wand up and everyone else does too, when black dusk seeps around them. Not being able to see anyone, Sowon panics as did everyone else.

Sowon feels herself getting grabbed by a person and then is pulled back out of the dusk, and around the corner. Being able to see now, she looks up to see a person who didn't know, holding her against her will with a wand pressed against her neck. Harry is left by himself in the middle of the area, looking around to see all his friends in the hold of death-eaters.

A laugh was heard, Lucious Malfoy steps up, "Did you actually believe that childern stood a chance against us. I'll let it go simply, Potter. Now give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die."

He holds out his hand for the glass ball. Sowon shivers in fear, pulling against the person holding her tightly. Harry looks between all his friends before looking back up at Lucious.

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville yells, then Bellatrix puts her wand closer to his neck to quiet him. Sowon watches Harry pull his hand up with the glass ball and put it in the man's hand. Shaking her head, she once again pushes herself against the person.

A light is flashed and Sirius Black shows up behind Lucas, "Get away from my grandson."

Sirius punches Malfoy across the face, making the man fall to the ground, dropping the glass ball. Sowon elbows the person holding her in the ribs, before turning around and punching the man across the face, making him fall to the ground with a thud. Suddenly the whole order shows up, pulling all the death-eaters away from the kids.

Tonks helps Sowon down from the man made hill, then helps her join Ginny and Luna, who were both covering themselves. Soon they join everyone behind the wall of bricks in protection. Hermione takes Sowon by the hand and pulls her near her.