i. the order.

the order.
act i, scene i

GROWING UP, Sowon Wang had to deal with the mistakes of her deaf and mute father

GROWING UP, Sowon Wang had to deal with the mistakes of her deaf and mute father. Every day since she was born her father, Kendo Wang stood outside the Ministry with a side saying 'what about them?' No one knew who or what he was speaking about. Young Sowon Wang didn't even know.

With her mother never around, either working at the local hospital or drinking out in a bar, Sowon learned to depend on herself. At the age six, she fully learned sign language by herself to understand her father. Everyone called her dad crazy but now that she learned sign language she realized that her father wasn't that bad after all.

She finally understood what her dad's sign meant. Nor was she ever going to tell anyone about it. Sowon was sent to Hogwarts for her first year earning herself a Hufflepuff house. Her mother wasn't there to send her a letter to congratulate her on getting into Hufflepuff while everyone else got one. She felt left out every single day of her life just because of her parents life choices.

Being in the year with the infamous Harry Potter, she learned that she wasn't going to ever get the attention that she yearned. But someone gave her the attention she wanted. His name was Cedric Diggory. A fellow Hufflepuff. The two met in her third year.

Cedric never understood why no one wanted to be friends with the girl. She was the nicest person he's ever met. So the two became close friends until his untimely death in the end of her fourth year. Thats when she realized that war was coming and she wasn't prepared.

During her fourth year, she befriended Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley thanks to Cedric. Sowon felt that she built a strong relationship with the three even though she was late to becoming part of their friendship.

Today being the last day of summer break, Sowon got a letter weeks ago from Ron telling her to come over to The Order's headquarters so they could go to Hogwarts together. Despite wanting to spend time with her father, she planned to go.

Walking into the living room, she found her mother passed out on the couch with the tv playing. Sowon walked over to the tv and turned it off, right when he dad came into the house with two men and short lady dressed in all pink behind him.

"Miss Wang!"

Sowon quickly pulled a blanket off the ground and threw it on her mother, covering her. Two Ministry Men came into the living holding her dad, while the pink lady comes between them. One of the men threw the sign on to the floor looking over at Sowon.

"Where's your mother?" The lady asked, giving her a fake grin.

"She's not home right now. If you please could release my father from your hold. I've never seen you before?" Sowon said, walking over to take hold of of her father's arm.