Somewhere under the Rainbow...the killing time.

Start from the beginning

''Andie go, you and whatever his name is there, go and dress for the ceremony.''He waved his hand, A trail of handmaidens raced to her side, dragging her and Raymond away. 

''We have won mother. I am the king of the Pendana. It is over. Are you not happy with this?''He asked.

''Of course I am thrilled! This has been what we have wanted, all of us.  Myself, you and your father, his work is done my son, and I am so very very proud of you." she said, reaching to embrace him. Trying to sound convincing.

''I am so happy to have made you proud mother, and father if he was here, I could only wish he could see this,'' he said. Hugging his mother back.

''I love you Benjamin. You are our greatest achievement.'' 

''I shall be married at the high hour of the sun, Lucas will be forced to watch me take Andie as my wife. He will be chained by the queens will, as a present to you mother. I did that for you.''He smiled proudly.

Sloane cupped his face in her hands and let out a sigh.

''Thank you my son. I shall revel in his heartbreak, one that will last for a thousand years, As mine does. I am going to dress for the event.'' She kissed him sweetly on his forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andie and Raymond waited in Andies dressing chambers. There were a hundred or more gowns placed about the room.

"Looks like one of Davis's fashion shows," she said, as she looked around the room, tears in her eyes as she talked.

''We used to have parties, sleepovers, he loved to dress up, and have these shows. I will miss him so much.''

''Me too Andie,  but I can wear a dress if I have to, we can have the same shows if we are allowed, if it is something you want to do.'' Raymond said trying to make her stop crying. ''I wont look as good as Davis. I am sure I wont look good at all. But I will try.'' 

''You are the best Raymond, you didn't have to do this. I am so sorry this has happened to all of us.''

The door flew open and several women entered, shoving Raymond aside as they took Andie and fussed with her hair, removed her clothes and dressed her in several different gowns until they found one that fit her perfectly. 

''She is beautiful, the girl is beautiful, tell the king she is ready.'' One of the women ordered to the others.

Andie did not care how she looked, neither did Raymond. But Benjamin would and Lucas would get an eyeful of what he was losing, and that was important to Both Benjamin and Sloane. Andies own beauty used as a vicious reminder that she was now going to belong to someone else.

Her gown was white with a light pink hue, fitting her curves brilliantly. Well placed lace hiding secret places, drifting fabric left open exposing others freely. Her hair was down and flowing. Dangling across her exposed back. 

''You look great,'' said Raymond, trying to support her in such a terrible situation.

''Thank you Raymond.'' She passed the mirror refusing to look at herself, not wanting to remember anything about the day she gave up her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catarina, Lightning and Davis rode in her carriage, Lucas on his horse, guided by Catarinas will, Marcus rode beside him.

''I am sorry brother, I cannot do anything. Sloane has won for now,'' Marcus said to him as they entered the Pendana.

Davis was silent, sick over what was happening, he wanted to go home and take Andie away so badly, but he was nothing in this world of vampires and magic, he could do nothing.