The Incident - Chapter 1

It was just past dark as the rising hero student, Izuku Midoriya, walked down the mostly empty hall of the first year's dormitory. He clutched his hero analysis notebook close to his chest as he walked. A series of notes he'd kept for a majority of his 16 years on this earth, it was one of his most prized possessions. Even though number thirteen was water damaged, and scorched. At least the inside was still legible.

After a long day of classes at Japan's most elite academy, the new hero was simply wanted to get back to his dorm to sleep. Mostly zoned out, mumbling to himself about a few topic he'd have to remember for an upcoming exam, it was no surprise when he jumped out of his skin. Hearing a loud explosion coming from the common area, the young teen dropped his prized notebook. He ran at pace, activating his quirk at around %7 to get there a little bit faster.

The green haired boy peaked nervously around the corner. Many thoughts ran through his head, most of his classmates were at dinner, working on homework, or sleeping. Immediately, the first idea that popped into his mind was another villain attack. He braced himself, preparing for the worst as his eyes darted around. He was definitely on high alert.

Midoriya felt a wave of relief as he spotted a familiar hot headed blonde. "K-Kacchan! Did you hear that? Are you okay? Do you know what happened? Wh... oh my god"

Izuku looked around frantically, seeing the common room of the dorms in rubble. Walls cracked, furniture completely ruined.

The blond stared down at the palms of his hands, trembling . He mumbled profanities to himself before glancing up at the babbling green haired male.

"Kacchan what happened? Did... did you do all of this?" The green haired boy asked squeamishly, knocking a small piece of now debris with his trademark red shoes.

The blond looked up from his blackened palms. "Shut up!" He yelled angrily in the direction of Izuku. Though somehow, Midoriya felt this wasn't directed toward him. "Get the hell out of here."

He seemed to be completely frazzled, and panicked. Bakugou muttered bitterly to himself. "I'm screwed... it's over. They're going to fucking expel me."He mumbled quietly, his voice quivering.

Izuku took a deep breath and took a few steps toward his childhood friend. "Kacchan, what are you talking about? Sure you're going to get reprimanded for this but-"

The one for all user was quickly cut off by another one of explosive blond's rage powered outbursts . "You don't fucking get it Deku!" He first yelled, but by the time he opened his mouth to speak again, his tone had changed completely. "I've already had many final warnings okay."

Izuku could hear the subtle hints of heartache in his 'friend's' voice. He was such a caring person. It was one of his greatest strengths, but also... by far his biggest weakness. He desperately thought of ideas to ease Katsuki's obvious distress.

Then... it came to him. The most simple answer is usually the best, right?

He quickly took a deep breath before speaking once again. "What if... I took the blame for you?" Midoriya suggested with a gentle smile.

Crimson eyes glared daggers at him, before his expression softened. "Why the hell would you do that for me?" He asked, slightly tilting his head to the side, like a confused puppy.

"Because, I'm your friend Kacchan." Izuku smiled warmly. Maybe somewhere deep down, he hoped this could mend their almost non existent relationship.

"You're actually stupid." Bakugou huffed, looking to the side as he crossed his toned arms.

Izuku chuckled a bit at the petty insult, if it were even meant to come across that way. "Maybe." He said simply, still with a subtle smile across this lips. "But you're Katsuki Bakugou, and you're going to be a hero right? You can't get expelled for something as unimportant as this."

Katsuki looked over at him, almost puzzled. He fully understood Izuku had admired him when they were younger, but many things had changed since then. Bakugou had broken down, been captured, fallen behind. He didn't understand where this was coming from. Maybe he truly was that blind towards Midoriya.

There was a short pause, as Izuku took a breath. "I mean, I have a perfectly clean record. Well technically... well that's not a school record." he mumbled thinking about the events of that night in Hosu city. "Anyway! There's no way they'd do more than slapping me on the wrist. At most I'll hav eye pick up some extra chores around the dorms like after... I'm going to stop talking."

Katsuki groaned, "You were rambling Nerd."

"Right! Sorry." He apologized, rubbing the back of his neck gently. "Now go. Honestly, don't worry about it!" The green haired boy smiled.

"You're a dumbass." Katsuki mumbled as he shook his head. He couldn't help but feel something wasn't completely right about this. Yet he still rushed back to his dorm room, he wasn't an idiot.

"Your welcome Kacchan." Izuku chuckled, looking over at all the rubble. It was almost impressive how much damage there was. The damage he'd made. He quickly thought of a realistic story to follow, as he tried to remember all the details.

Though it wasn't long before tired footsteps approached, and soon Izuku was wrapped in a gray scarf... or more correctly, a gray capture weapon.

"What did you do problem child."

———
A/N!

Hiya! As some might know I'm Lunanoir! After many requests to make this into an actual fanfic, here we go! You might recognize this story from... TIKTOK!

This is the Expelled Deku series written in more detail from the series I created on TikTok!

This is only the first chapter, as I procrastinate a LOT when it comes to writing as it is a creative release I Kinda have to be in the mood for! Any way- I hope you enjoy, as I hope to continue to write!

——
Facts
Fandom- My Hero Academia
Original Date or Publish - 5/24/2020
Word count - 1025