Run Away: Chapter 5

As soon as I finished I was streaming with tears,but the boys huddled around me and gave me hug. I love them so much even though I barely meet them. After I calmed down they gave me some space and a minute.

Then Louis spoke.

"I am going to kill his ass next time I meet him." Anger filled his voice.

"I can't fucking believe he did it again!" Zayn said.

"W-what do you mean did it again? And Louis you don't even know how new looks like." I said.

They gave each other some kind of look then Harry spook.

"We all know Liam because we were in that band called "One Direction" with him." He ran a hand through his hair. "The reason we had to break up the band was not cause of the "money" or the fans. The fans were perfectly fine, well not all them. Liam once charmed one to hangout with him and he rapped her.

"His such an asshole, such a gross man. We had to break the band up after, because we were not going to have another fan near him again. All he cared about was money and sex.

The girl never said anything, until one day but the cops never seemed to find Liam. But maybe you can help us Hazel."

Hazel was in shock, just by hearing that she wanted to punch Liam. But fear took a place in her once again." So you guys were in band together? And then that happen. But why do you think he did that? And I don't know if I can help you. I don't ever wanna see him again." I stood up, tapping my foot.

"Calm down, we would never put you in harms way. And yes were in a band with him. And he played as a good guy in front of thousands, which in reality he was a really an asshole. And all we need you tell us is where his hiding." Louis said, patting the floor.

I sat back down. Then sighed," He doesn't live in that house anymore he hiding in some old building now."

"Just tells where its at, and we'll tell the police." Louis said.

"Its not gonna be easy, its a little far in the woods. I can give you the directions and..." I stopped to think about it then continued."I'll lead you half way there and from there I'll stop."

"Are you sure?" Louis said.

"Yeah..."

"I promise nothing will happen to you, we'll try are hardest to keep you safe." Harry said.

I gave them a small smile and then we were silent.

"Hey! Louis! Where are the beers and water?" A guy blasted through the room. Music blasting behind him. He was adorable but he looked like he was drunk and he couldn't stop smiling and he had dimples. Now that was adorable. "Hi pretty lady!" He said waving.

I blushed waving back.

Louis turned quickly giving him a look, that look pissed. Why did he look mad, that guy hasn't done anything wrong.

"The guys and I will be there in a minute, Ashton. We're kind of busy." He said sternly.

He giggled,I guess he was drunk, then said,"Okie dokie, bye pretty lady."

I laughed and waved goodbye. Louis shot him a glare,"Goodbye Ashton."

I glared at Louis,"Why are you being rude to him?"

He acted as if he didn't hear me then told the guys to come and help him.

"Do you want some help?" I asked.

"I think we got it." Louis said.

One minute his nice the next his being a jerk. Fine.

+

Louis POV.

"Hey Louis, why were acting and giving Ashton mad looks?" Niall asked. Running up behind me.

"No reason." I shot back.

I don't understand why I was acting like this. Why I was being rude to Ashton. The poor guy didn't do anything. Ugh! Then the way I was acting toward Hazel, she just so beautiful and I... Ha no no.

But what if I do-

"Are you gonna stand there all night or help?" Zayn elbows me in the gut. Causing me to come back to reality.

"Uh- ya ya. Sorry mate." I bent down and grabbed a case of beers. And started walking toward party.

Hazel stood up quickly and opened the door for us I nodded a thank you.

I loved her hair it was long and a beautiful dark brown. Her eyes are green with a hint of blue almost like mine. When she laughed at Ashton she had just a nice laugh and-

No! Louis stop! She just lost her boyfriend! I can't just feel that way toward. I just wanna be her friend, get to know her. And see if in the end maybe she feels the same way.

We set the beers and waters down. And just like that people started huddling around us. I grabbed two beer and left to find Hazel.

I scanned over the crowd and found her still standing by the door looking at the crowd, I walked over to her.

"Hi." I said

"Hi." She smiled. That smile.

"Want a beer?" I held one out to her.

She stared at it for a minute the grabbed it and opened. She took a sip and said,"To forgetting." She raised her beer in the air.

I felt sad inside, sad that she just wanted to forget tonight. I couldn't blame her though what she been through what she saw tonight, who wouldn't want to forget?

I raised my beer to hers and with fake smile said,"To forgetting..."

And took a drink.

She laughed and I laughed with her.

Maybe the happiest people... Are the saddest people. And all we can do is laugh and smile because we want others to think were okay. While on the inside were dying and hiding our past.

+

+

+

+

+

Chapter 5 at last! I didn't get 15 votes on the last chapter but oh well ten will do, get this one to 10 votes too?
And having to make Liam an asshole, isn't easy because then I start think how nice and sweet he is.

And what do you think Louis feeling for Hazel? (;

I SEND ALL MY LOVE TO EVERYONE READING THIS!!

xx