Run Away: Chapter 4

"Don't worry we won't hurt you."

My head was still in between my knees I didn't want to look up. I just wanted to lay down and sleep...forever. I was just done with everyone.

"How I am supposed to know that?" I snapped.

"Well if I, well we , wanted to hurt you we would've have yanked you out of here and yelled at you." I finally looked up and saw a boy with brown messy brown hair, kneeing in front of me. He cleaned a tear falling down my cheek. His eyes looked blue but at the same time green. They were amazing.

He put a hand on my knee and said," Don't cry love." He had such a sweet smile.

And oh course that made me burst. I put my hands to my face and sobbed into them. He put his arms around and rubbed my back and keep whispering in my ear that everything going to be okay.

I don't even know his name though I already felt safe in his arms.

+

"Do you feel better?" He asked, I nodded then sigh running my hand through my hair. He gave me a small smile. "My name Louis by the way,  Louis Tomlinson."

Louis. I just smiled. Then said,"Nice to meet you Louis, my name is Hazel.

Hazel Redwood."

"Nice to meet Ms.Hazel." He gave me a quick squeeze.

"I don't even know you though your already so touch." I giggled. I felt a little better now, though everything that just happened still is playing through my head.

"His a hugger, and I use to think I was the one." The blond boy said.

"And that's Niall. Niall meet Hazel. Hazel meet Niall." Louis said.

I chuckled,"Nice to meet you Niall." He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"And I'm Zayn and this Harry." They both gave me big smiles and waved.

They were so cheeky and cute.

"For people that look punk, you guys look like real softies." I cover my mouth to hide my smile.

"Who? Us! Softies!" Louis stood us straight and put up a deep voice. "We punk rock men have no time to soft or sweet." He hooked his arm with Harry's then said, "Let's go my non-softie men!"

I started giggling like crazy. "You guys are adorable."

They all started laughing soon after.

Then I turned serious, remembering what had happened. I just sighed.

"What's wrong?" Zayn said.

I put on a fake smile."Just a really tough night, I think I'm gonna head home.I'm fine." Started walking to the door fast, but then stopped BC I remembered I couldn't go back out there. I kicked the door. Then put my back to the wall and slid down.

"Well for starts your not fine." Zayn walked. And all the boys followed him, as soon as stood next to each other they gave each other some kind of look then nodded in agreement.

They sat down in a circle around me, then as one said "Story Time."

"We're not living until we hear the whole reason your like this. We maybe pierced and tattooed people, but doesn't mean were not nice." Louis said.

I sighed then said,"I can't just till my life to some people I just meet."

"Oh so were "some people,"Niall said. He stuck his hand out, all the other guys followed. "Friends? Lets shake on it."

"I hate you guys so much already." Then I shook all their hands. But then I got to Louis's and just held his hand and we both just started and it each other.

"Hey are we gonna hear the story now, or?" Harry chuckled.

He smiled and I blushed turning away quickly.

"Uh ya..." I put a piece of hair behind my hair then took in a shake breath and stated to tell them everything, almost everything.

+

+

+

+

+

+

+
Okay guys this is that last chapter I'm writing until each chapter get at least 10 votes, while this one gets 15.

Sorry for making this one short, but I'm in a rush sorry! But I hope you guys like the story so far!

Its my first time writing a fanfic and sorry for any errors xx