Disguise with Lauren

The following days, you got tired of staying on your bed every single day. You slowly got out from your bed and open your curtain windows. The sun was shining brightly and felt regretted if you did not come out for a walk with such good weather. You got ready to get out and looked at the mirror to check one last time. As you were looking at the mirror, you sighed,"Whatever it is, just face it."

You strolled down the stairs and saw Lauren alone at the dining table. You approached her and smiled,"Good morning Lauren ah."

"Unnie! Where are you going? Can I come?" Lauren asked.

"Sure after we had our breakfast," You smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Yay!!" Lauren exclaimed.

You prepared some simple breakfast for both of you. After breakfast, both of you got ready to go out. As both of you stepped out from the house, Lauren stopped her tracks," Unnie, chakamman."

Lauren rushed back to her room and you saw her wearing a cap and a BEAST mask.

"Lauren ah, I thought you didn't like to wear a mask and why are you wearing a cap eventhough you had tied your hair prettily..?" You asked him wondering and finally got what she's up to.

"I just want to match whatever unnie is wearing. Hmm..be a couple for a day!" She grinned and hold your hand.

*She's wearing that so I won't be found out by the press..* You looked at her proudly and feeling touched.

"Unnie, let's go!" Her voice muffled a little and both of you started to enjoy the day.

They had a fun date and no one seemed to recognise them. As they walked into the cafe for lunch, they were being spotted by someone. Instead of calling your name, he called Lauren's name since people don't know your little sister's name.

"Lauren ah! Here!" Changseob waved excitedly.

"Oppa!" Lauren pulled you to their table and sat beside him.

You saw Illhoon, Peniel and Hyunsik sitting together. You waved and they looked happy to see you especially Illhoon. You sat beside Illhoon since it was vacant.

"Hera," Changseob suddenly called a name while looking at you.

*Hera?* You looked behind you, wondering if someone was behind you.

Both Hyunsik and Peniel chuckled when seeing your confused look. Illhoon lightly nudged you and said softly,"Changseob hyung is calling you."

"Na..?" You were taken aback and pointed to yourself in confusion.

"But unnie's name isn't Hera...her name is...-," Before she could complete her sentence, Changseob put his finger on her lips and said softly,"Don't say her real name out loud. Her identity will be found out. For the time being, calle your unnie Hera, arachi?"

Lauren nodded as soon as she knew the situation and called you,"Hera unnie."

You instantly responded to your little sister and Lauren smiled.

"Who come out with that name?" You asked,

"The one beside you," Changseob pointed to Illhoon.

You turned to him and his face slowly turning red in embarrassment & said,"What? It's just to keep your identity from the media. If you don't like the name, you can change it."

You was quite surprise by him to be worried for you. Changseob then interrupted,"I told you she won't like that name. I suggest we call her -."

Befor he could end his sentence, you interrupted,"I like that name. It sounds pretty."

Hyunsik chuckled and nudged Illhoon,"You must be happy that she likes it."

Illhoon looked away to avoid in showing his red face. Changseob then asked,"So how does this happen?"

"Is the news true?" Peniel asked.

"I don't know how the picture was taken. But the rumour about me and him is not true...He twisted the story...," Your voice trailed off.

"But why? Did he did that for revenge...or..he just wants you back?" Hyunsik asked.

"Got to be the 2nd option...! The nerve!" Changseob suddenly began to be angry.

You gave a deep sighed and felt a slight headache upon thinking about this. Illhoon noticed and asked,"You okay?"

"I'm just sick and tired of all of this..If I didn't drop my course from the uni overseas and just come back here just to make a stupid decision to be an entertainer, this wouldn't happen," You let our your frustration.

"I just make things worse for...Dongwoon oppa and the rest," You continued talking while feeling bad.

The BTOB members looked at one another and felt sympathised while trying to think of a solution for you.

===========

"We're home," Both of you and Lauren quietly came in by the backgate from the house since the paparazi will be waiting at the front yard.

"Where did you guys go?" Dongwoon sounded worried and approached you and Lauren.

"And princess, are you wearing a mask on your mouth?" Yoseob looked surprised.

"Disguising with unnie today while walking around the street," Lauren uncover her mouth and beamed a smile.

"You didn't get caught by the press right?" Hyunseung asked.

"Nope," You gave a reassured smile.

"That's a relief," Gi Kwang sighed a relief.

"You okay?" Junhyung asked worriedly.

"Yeah...Dongwoon oppa, I have something to tell you in private," You said.

"Okay," Dongwoon walked with you to your room.

=======

You and your brother had a long serious talk. Dongwoon then embraced you tightly as you started to cry.

=======

After an hour, your brother walked out of your room with a deep sigh. He strolled down the stairs and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Gi Kwang followed him to the kitchen and asked,"So...how was she?"

"...She made a difficult decision and I don't know if it will solve all of this," Dongwoon sighed.

"What decision...?" Gi Kwang asked with curiosity.

Dongwoon told him about what he and her had talked about. Gi Kwang widened his eyes and gasped,"Wait...she is going to what?!"

"Shhhhhh!! It's supposed to be a secret! No one except hyung knows about this," Dongwoon put his finger on his lips.

"Maknae ah, is your sister serious about this..?" Gi Kwang asked softly.

"Once she made a decision, she won't back out," Dongwoon told him.