Love ♥ Virus

Hello everyone! I'm thinking of writing of BEAST & BTOB! BTOB is having their comeback soon! So give them a lot of support okaies! And support this story too! :)

------------------

You (Tasha) are currently living with your big brother , Dongwoon & your little sister, Lauren. Both of your parents had passed away a few years ago. You are currently schooling at Fina Arts School where you were trained to be a singer & actress. But soon after, you fell in love with BTOB who was a rookie group. You were a huge fan of them aside from your brother's group, BEAST. You started to fall in love with one of the BTOB members but you knew it will be impossible to date with an idol.

However, without you noticing, all of the BTOB members noticed you and decided to get close to you. Most of them started to have feelings for you but didn't have the courage to confess their love for you.

----------------

Before we start the story, here's the profile of BEAST & BTOB :)

Name : Yoon Doojoon | 윤두준ユ | ン・ドゥジュン

Group Position : Leader, vocalist, sub-rapper

Date of Birth : July 4, 1989

Height : 179cm

Weight : 66kg

Blood Type: A

Specialty: Vocal, rap, soccer

Hobbies: Listening to hip hop and R&B, soccer

Trained in : JYP Entertainment & Cube Entertainment

He was first appeared on MNet Hot Blood as one of the candidates for JYPE group Oneday. He was also featured as on of the rappers in AJ's Wipe the Tears. He dreamed of becoming P.E teacher, but after watching MTV Big Bang documentary, he dreamt of becoming singer instead.

Name : Jang Hyunseung | 장현승 | チャン・ヒョンスン

Group Position : Main Dancer, vocalist

Date of Birth : September 3, 1989 Height : 176cm

Weight : 58kg

Blood Type: B

Specialty: Beatbox, working hard

Hobbies: bowling, web surfing

Trained in : YG Entertainment & Cube Entertainment

He was eliminated from Big Bang in 9th episode of their documentary. Yo Seob taught him to dance afterwards. He was inspired by Seotaiji Boys & H.O.T.

Name : Yong Junhyung | 용준형 | ヨン・ジュンヒョン

Original Name : Yong Jaesoon | 용재순 He changed his name into Yong Junhyung during his 6th Grade.

Group Position : Rapper

Date of Birth : December 19, 1989 Height : 179cm

Weight : 64kg

Blood Type: OSpecialty: Dancing

Hobbies: Writing lyrics, constructing rap lyrics, watching movies

Trained in : XING Entertainment & Cube Entertainment

He first debuted with Xing, a rotational project group. He was featured as one of the rappers in AJ's Wipe The Tears. He is known as the mommy of the group because he nags a lot. He has taken part in writing lyrics in the album, including his own rap parts. He was also credited in the arrangement of 4Minute's Muzik.