chappie 2

Mystogan's POV

Lucy was currently asleep on my lap facing me with her head resting on my chest. I was happy she was sleeping. She was always out helping souls. I had started growing feelings for her awhile after she joined the guild when we first started talking. She was the only one other than master to stay awake through my sleeping spell. We started talking after that. The guild by now was crowded. We were sitting in lucy's favorite dark corner. I wrap my arms around her and softly hug her. After a couple more minutes I feel Lucy start to stir. I unwrap my arms from her and look down at her softly. She yawns and sits up while rubbing her eyes cutely. "Misty? What time is it?" She asks. "5:20 am." I say softly. She stops rubbing her eyes and yawns once more. "Sorry I fell asleep on you." She says. "It's fine. Your welcome to sleep in my lap when you want. You need to sleep normally though. You'll get sickly if you dont." I say. " 'ghosts' don't get sick ya'know..." she mumbles looking away. "You're not a ghost. You're a ghost mage. Who told you you were a ghost?" I ask angry at whoever said that to my lucy. "Cana...but it's alright. I guess she's right since I've never once been sick before." She says now looking me in the eyes. I just nod.'I'll deal with her when lucy goes home.' I think to myself. "Heard that." Lucy mumbles. "I forgot you could do that." I chuckle. "Only did it that once since you had that look on your face." She remarks giggling. She gets out of my lap. "I'm going to get some food from the bar. Want anything?" She asks. I nod and stand up. "I'll go with you." I say and put her on my shoulder. I hand her her dagger and she puts it in her pocket. We walk out of the dark corner and everyone goes quiet.

Lucy's POV

The guild goes silent as Mystogan walks out with me on his shoulders. "Mystogan? What's he doing here? Why aren't we knocked out by a sleeping spell?" I hear them murmur. "He's here cause I want him here and he's part of this guild too. Get your undies out of a knot and calm down." I growl, angry they were doing that. Mystogan pats my leg and I nod. We head to the bar. "Mira can I get...oh well I don't know surprise me!!" I say happily. She squeals "you showed emotion!" She yells happily while clapping. "Yeah yeah. Misty what do you want?" I ask him. Mira squeals again. "Can I have a vanilla milkshake mirajane?" He asks. Mira nods and heads to the kitchen. Misty sits down on a barstool and set me in his lap. Era comes over. "How do you know...mystogan?" She asks hesitantly. "Cause he's the only one who talked to me when I first joined. " I reply emotionless. She nods. "Do you want to be on team natsu?" She asks smiling. Mystogan pats my leg telling me to join. "No." I say coldly. "W-why not?" She stutters surprised. "Why would I team up with you guys, the most destructive and hardheaded team in the guild, when I can go solo or go on a mission with mystogan? Besides you'd probably only want me on your team for the higher ranked S-class missions." I say staring up at her. Even on mystogan's lap I'm still short. She stutters then walks away. I 'tch' and hug mystogan cutely. "Misty~! Are you sure you don't want to go on a mission?" I ask. "Sure let's go pick one later." He says. "I am sorry my child. Your mission with mystogan will have to wait. I have a mission for you." Master says jumping onto the bar. He hands me the envelope of information and goes to his office. I sigh and put the envelope in my pocket. Mira comes out of the kitchen with a freshly made slice of cherry pie and a vanilla milkshake. She gives us our order and waits for me to taste it. "Normally or like I usually eat?" I sigh. "Normally please~!" She chirps. I nod and take a bite. It was good but it didn't have that ghostly earth taste to it that I like. "Well?" She asks leaning towards me. I notice the whole guild was watching. "Tastes good Mira. Now you're going to try how I usually eat." I say and smirk. I head to the kitchen and make a blackberry pie. I cut a slice and head to the bar. I place it in front of Mira. She goes to take a piece off but I stop her. "Not done yet." I say. I hover my hand over the pie slice and sing a ghostly tune. A blue ghost skull sucks into the cake. Mira looks at my hesitantly. "It won't hurt you. Jeez it just adds a bit of flavor. It's called a flavor soul." I say crossing my arms. She nods and takes a bite. As she swallows she looks up at me.

.

.

.

.
What will Mira say? Find out next chappie!!