20

It was the day when they were going for their trip. Siwon jumped on the front seat happily. Seung Ho was going to drive and that made JeongYeon and NaYeon sit on the back seat. JeongYeon was quite happy because she got a chance to sit with NaYeon.

NaYeon was wearing a flower printed purple shirt and that was the moment JeongYeon realized that purple was her favourite from now on because it was perfect on NaYeon's milky skin. The blue under knees jeans NaYeon was wearing was not helping JeongYeon to control her hormones either.

NaYeon was resting her head on the window while JeongYeon was busy staring her secretly. She trailed her fingers where NaYeon's hand was resting and tapped NaYeon's hand with her index finger. NaYeon averted her attention to JeongYeon.

JeongYeon showed her palm to NaYeon. NaYeon took a close look because there was something written on her palm. NaYeon looked at JeongYeon then back to her palm. 'You look pretty today.' NaYeon read in her mind and pressed her lips together looking away.

JeongYeon giggled silently and quickly fished out her phone. She cleared her throat and pretended that she was calling someone. She looked at NaYeon before putting the phone near her ear.

"Are you perhaps blushing?" JeongYeon asked.

JeongYeon grabbed everyone's attention inside the car. They shrugged off when they saw that JeongYeon was talking on the phone but NaYeon was still looking at JeongYeon.

"Tell me the truth." JeongYeon said looking at NaYeon. NaYeon looked away flinching.

"And I was not joking when I said that you look really pretty." JeongYeon said pouting.

NaYeon didn't give any response and that made JeongYeon sigh in defeat. She shrugged it off for a moment and slid her phone back in her pocket. JeongYeon put on her headphone to listen some music thinking it was better than being ignored by NaYeon.

After two hours of driving, they finally arrived at the beach where they were going to do the camping. The beach was not crowded because Seung Ho had booked it for them, just to make impression on Siwon and NaYeon. He was doing his best he could do.

"Our camp will be here." Siwon said running out of the car. They all stepped out of the car except Seung Ho. He parked the car first before joining them.

JeongYeon took out the camping equipment with the help of Seung Ho. They chose a place and decided to make their camp there. They were readymade tents and they just needed to fix in perfect way. NaYeon and Siwon were enjoying the cold breeze near the sea.

"It's done." Seung Ho shouted catching their attention.

"Wow, mom, I'll choose the blue one." Siwon said and ran toward the tents.

NaYeon walked toward the camp raising her brows. She looked at JeongYeon who was busy with Siwon while Seung Ho was looking at NaYeon in confusion.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Only two tents?" She asked having a doubt.

"Don't worry. You'll sleep with Siwon and I and JeongYeon will share the other one."

"You guys will share one?" She asked frowning.

"It's nothing new to us. We are used to sleep together." He said chuckling. She just nodded.

"Time to play. Who has the ball?" JeongYeon asked. Seung Ho raised his hand.

"Put it down. It has double meaning." JeongYeon said and NaYeon chuckled on her pervert joke.

JeongYeon exclaimed looking at NaYeon laughing for the first time because of her. It was the best thing JeongYeon had ever done in her life and that was what she thought. She smiled too looking at NaYeon. It was the day when JeongYeon saw NaYeon's bunny teeth perfectly.