Chapter 1

Olivia just got back in to school from
Summer break. She is nervous about her second year here at Franklin Grove. But when she sees Ivy she began to smile! She ran over to hug her sister. Olivia went on holiday for the summer so she did not have anytime to hang with Ivy.Olivia told Ivy how much fun she had out of town She wished Ivy were there.
- - -
Olivia got her folders out of her locker for her first lesson, Math. Olivia's worst subject is math and her least favourite too! Olivia wished she was good at maths because the job she wants to do needs a lot of math! Olivia walked into the classroom and she was as 20 mins late!But then Olivia got caught, Her teacher screamed at her. And that was the last time Olivia was gonna be late for math!
- - -
Ivy just got out of her English class, she and her Bvf Sophia were chatting about how great this school year is gonna be.Ivy said she wished we could have a vampire girl guide in the library for a little help if any of the vamo girls need a hand! But Sophia Totally declined. She said the bunnys would freak out. Because some bunnys don't know there are vampires here. Sophia teased!
Ivy let out a sigh and walked to her locker.
- - -