Paramedic: "37-year-old male, hypotensive in the field, resolved with fluids. Open proximal humerus fracture and multiple lacerations and abrasions."

Meredith: "An espresso machine did this?"

Paramedic: "Blew him clear across the shop and into some shelves. And the parts that didn't hit him went through the wall and into the next store."

Meredith: "Okay, let's page, uh, Dr. Torres and Dr. Rivers. All right. He's got shrapnel in his chest. Let's page cardio."

Nurse: "Mm-hmm."

Devin: "Angie. Is Angie okay?" he groans out in pain 

Meredith: "Who's Angie? Is that your wife?"

Devin: "My barista."

Callie: "Out of the way, Grey. I need to get in there."

Sky: "We've got a white out on the right. Yang, chest tube."

Cristina: "Sure."

Meredith: "Okay, Devin, we are gonna give you some pain meds. And we're gonna put a tube in your chest that will drain the blood, and you will start to feel a lot better."

Callie: "Pulse is faint on the left. I need a C.T. angio."

Sky: "Okay, Devin, once we get this tube in, we're gonna take you to C.T. do you have any family we need to contact?"

Devin: "My parents are old. I don't want to worry them. If you could just let Angie know I'm okay. She's probably worried."

Callie: "I'm sorry. Who's Angie?"

Meredith: "Uh, the burned barista in trauma one."

Nurse: "Dr. Grey, Dr. Webber's in the E.R."

Meredith: "Yeah?"

Nurse: "No, he's in the E.R." Meredith follows the nurse out the room over to where Richard is 

Angie: "I-I checked the over pressure valve. I-It was fine. Or was that yesterday? Oh, god, is this my fault? Did I melt my own face off?"

Jackson: "Nothing's been melted off. Try to stay still, please."

Angie: "I mean, they can't expect me to monitor the machine and handle the morning rush, right?"

Jackson: "I really need you to stay still."

Angie: "I mean, it's too much pressure, this job. Not enough pay and way too much pressure. I mean, you guys have no idea."

Jackson: "We're fixing your face. That is pressure. Now if you could do us both a favor and-"

Mark: "Dr. Avery, go get us some more bandages. Now. Sorry about that. Continue to clean here. I'll be back in a second."

Nurse: "Okay, doctor."

Mark: "You yelled at a patient and a paramedic, two people you do not want to piss off. What's your problem?" he goes out to where Jackson is 

Jackson: "I'm sorry, all right? I've just been so tense. I'm studying for the boards."

Mark: "We've been studying. You'll do fine."

Jackson: "I can't do fine. I have to do great. I'm an Avery."

Mark: "Are you getting any?"

Jackson: "Did you just ask me if I'm getting any?"

Mark: "When was the last time?"