Noah

It is the first year of highschool and another great year to start self-introductions once again. I was secretly nervous. As a quiet and shy guy I was, self-introductions never worked out for me.

I looked around my class, students in my class introducing themselves one by one, sooner or later, it will by my turn.

I fixed my thoughts.

Hello, I am Noah Colt. I was from XX middle school. I chose this school because of my older brother, he studies here. I hope to get along with you all.

Self-Introduction check. Smile check. Composure check.

"Yes," I got this.

I nodded.

I shouldn't be nervous, everyone does it. I'm not alone. I looked up and smiled. There's no need to be nervous. Trying to shake negativity off, I should be positive. Yes, it is, after all my highschool debut.

The person right next to me was done with his introductions. I stood up.

My time to shine.

"Hello, I'm Noah Colt.."

Intense stares was locked on me. I suddenly forgot what to say.

What was it? What was it??
I had it on repeat 10 times. Why did you decided to shut down brain!?!?

The silence was killing me that I ended with a "Nice to meet you"

Haha, nice going Noah. So much for your highschool debut.

I sat back down as the silence was killed off by a burst of laughter.