51. Beautiful moments

Start from the beginning

"Do you think you can justify your actions saying all this?" She asked with hurtful expression.

"No! I'm not justifying my actions I just wanted you to know that I never meant to hurt you.. I love you hanu... I truly love you.. do you remember before I left for America I promise you here, sitting on this swing" pointing at the swing he continued "that I will came back to you at the end.. see I'm here hana.. your that 15 years old Maan who love his hanu who left you, is here Hana.. your this Maan love you alot... He can't live without you" he confessed his feelings which he was feeling last 3 hours standing here. He remembered all the promise he made here to hana which increases his pain.

"But this hana doesn't love you... This hana wants to live without you.. this hana can't forgive you.. THIS HANA HATE YOU!" Hana said and screamed at the end. She took few steps back while feeling weak her tears started to rolling down.

Why he is so late! When he broke me completely he realised his love! Why after ruining everything he wants to fix again!

"Main Insaan hun.. Koi gudya nahi... Jisse tum jab chahe khel sako ( I'm human not a doll with whom you can play whenever you want)" she said crying. Her voice barely came out due to her pain and coldness.

Rahmaan felt his heart clenched painfully seeing Hana's painful face he ran to her and again cupped her face. Putting his forehead on hers he whispered enough for her to hear.

"Main Janta hun... Ho gayi galti Jaan ab maaf bhi karde. Please ( I know I did mistake now please forgive me)"

"Nahi jee Sakta tere Bina mar jaunga yun Mai.. Dil ki dhakan Ruk jayegi teri judai pe.. Yakeen kar mujhpar na raha Mai khud ka bhi ab sirf tere hun mai."

( I can't live without you, I will die.. heart beat will stop if you leave me.. trust me on this, I'm not even mine anymore im only yours)

(This came unexpectedly as rhymes.. I didn't intend to added anything like this but then... Mai Shayar to nahiiii... Magar aye storiiii.. jabse likhna tujhe shuru Kiya shayariii aygayiii🤣😂)

Rahmaan pour his heart out and felt his tear escaped. But hana shook her head while sobbing. She couldn't help but felt his words melted her heart some extent but she didn't let that express and pushed him away.

"I can't believe you" mumbling this she took few step back but stumbled and sat on the floor as she felt her ankle twisted painfully and screamed left her mouth.

"Hanu" rahmaan run toward her and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. She shook her head

"It's hurting" she cried closing her eyes tightly. Her feet already swollen due to her pregnancy and now this ankle twisting pain made it worst. Rahmaan look at her feet and his eyes widened as he saw her swollen feet.

"What is this hana? Why your feet is swollen like this?" He asked in shock but hana couldn't say anything and continue cried in pain.

He wrapped on arms around her back and other around her back of knees and took her in his arms.

"Maan.. it's paining" she cried out loud automatically wrapping her arms around his neck while pressing her face in his chest as pain increased her feet.

"It will be okay Jaan.. don't cry" he said feeling her pain as he walked inside the house.

Walking inside her room he sat her on coffee table cause of her wet clothes. She was moving her feet here and there out of pain while crying.

"Hanu... Don't move.. Please wait here" he said and run to washroom. And came back with pain relief spray. He sat on the ground and took her feet carefully on his knees.