Chapter Fifteen

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. I didn't want to be too dressy but I didn't want to look like shit. I didn't exactly know where we were going either.

I heard the doorbell ring so I made my way downstairs and opened it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I heard the doorbell ring so I made my way downstairs and opened it. He walked in and I closed the door behind him.
"So where are we going?" I asked grabbing my purse.
"A party" I said excitedly.
"Austin no" I said setting my purse down again.
"Yes" he said.
"I'm not going" I said, sitting down. He sighed and walked over to me. In a swift motion, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked out to his car. He clicked a button on his keys and the door opened. He set me inside and closed the door. He walked over to his side and got in.
"New car?" I asked, since it wasn't the car I had keyed earlier.
"Well, you keyed my other one and we can't pull up like that" he chuckled.
"Yeah whatever" I mumbled and rested my head against the window. The ride was silent for the most part, but the ride was only ten minutes.
When we got there, we got out of the car and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I removed his arm from me and walked ahead of him. He drove us back to the festival but after 6 started the 'after party' type thing where all the celebrities and vip ticket holders got to stay at. When I walked in, I didn't recognize anyone, well no one I was friends with anyway. . Austin walked in behind me and pushed me through the crowd and to the bar. The music was live, karaoke type of shit which was pretty cool.
"So why are we here?" I asked.
"Because" he said, taking a sip of his beer. "You sang that song earlier today, and it was rude because I sang a heartfelt song and that was your response, so you're going to sing me a nice song" he smiled.
"Oh Austin" I said placing a hand on his chest. "My song was also heart felt" I said. He rolled his eyes and pulled me up to the stage. He took a seat on the step and I sat next to him.
"What's up Austin" a man said, walking up to us, shaking Austin's hands.
"Hey what's up man" Austin smiled up at him. It was Quavo. He looked over at me and smiled.
"Ariana right?" He said. I smiled and nodded and shook his hand.
"You should get up there, play candy paint" quavo said. Austin shook his head.
"It's not done yet" he chuckled.
"Sing it Austin" I said crossing my legs and resting my chin on my balled up fist.
"No, it's stupid" Austin said and looked over at me. "It's about my new car that I had redone" he said.
"Well I'm not going up there unless you do" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and stood up. He made his way up to the stage.

Everyone clapped for him, of course, all of his music was always amazing even if it was about a car. He made his way off the stage and to me.
"You're turn" he said with a devious smirk. I sighed and faced him.
"And what if I have nothing nice to say?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He scoffed.
"I know you do" he said with a cheeky smile. "I went through your music before the fight" he said, still with an ear to ear smile.
"Austin you can't just-" I started but was interrupted and he drug me onto the stage. I let out a sigh and looked out at the crowd that was cheering me on. I walked over to the mic and adjusted it to my height.
I walked over to the sound man and gave him my phone with the file open to play. I walked back to the mic and smiled.
"Do y'all mind if I play a new song for you?" I asked and the crowd cheered. I nodded and the music begun.

Stayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें