~Choices~

🐍Draco's POV🐍

    I quickly broke away from Harry's kiss to see Hermione in the doorway. I immediately scrambled as far away from Harry as possible because I for some reason thought that would make me look less suspicious. Then Harry said words, I can't describe it as anything other than words, "Uh H-Hermione we were uh lip wrestling!..... Yep lip wrestling." My boyfriend is an idiot. 

"Lip wrestling?" Hermione said obviously not buying it.

     Harry just started stuttering uselessly. Knowing we'd been caught I simply went over to Harry, looked directly at Hermione and said, "we're gay" then I pulled Harry into a kiss by grabbing his tie. I mostly did it to stop his stuttering but also because I wanted to prove my point.

Harry pulled away from the kiss, now being seemingly able to form words. "Hermione please don't tell anyone. We want to keep it a secret for now, please don't even tell Ron"

     "Of course Harry! It's none of my business who you're dating. Just be glad it was me, Ron wanted to follow you, but I insisted on going instead because I knew that no matter who we found you with Ron would over react" Hermione said explaining herself.

"Thank you, Hermione now if you would be so kind as to leave us alone? We're kind of on a date here." I said honestly just wanting to spend time with Harry after the rough day I've had.

"Oh, of course! I'll just tell Ron you're in the library Harry. Bye you two!" Hermione said as she left.

"Well that happened" Harry giggled while saying.

"Yeah I guess it did." I said also laughing a bit

"So are we gonna write to Sirius now?" I sighed at Harry's question.

"Fine, but you have to do most of the writing, I'll just be here on your lap waiting to sign it" I laid my head on Harry's lap just being able to hear his breathing and his quill scratching.

"Done!" Harry said after what felt like an eternity. I read the letter, and was slightly impressed with how it was written.

Dear Sirius and Remus,

I hope things have been going well for you two, I do have some important news. I'm gay, and I have a boyfriend who is currently co-writing this letter. His name is... Draco Lucious Malfoy. I know what you're thinking, but I really love and care about him and I know he feels the same about me.

He is willing to risk everything just to be with me. It kind of reminds me of a certain couple I know that defy all odds to be together. Draco knows that after he tells his parents about me he'll be disowned, so he needs a place to go. I was wondering if he could move in with us? Please at least think about it.

Love,

Your godchild, Harry Potter

His boyfriend, Draco Malfoy 

I signed the letter and gave it back to Harry. He then put it in his pocket to give to Hedwig later. Then we just hung out. We talked, ate snacks, and just enjoyed being with each other for hours, after that we had to go our separate ways. I kissed him one last time before heading to the dungeons alone.