~Date~

Hi! It's K again! The song above comes up in the story so if you could wait to play it that would be good, or you can do whatever that is just a suggestion to help you feel like a part of the story. (Also if you are a Harry Potter fan you should check out Harry and the Potters it's a Harry Potter themed band who writes Harry Potter themed songs my favorite is I am a wizard) Enjoy!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🦁Harry's POV🦁

I woke up the next day to find a letter on my chest. I was confused and surprised because I thought I ended things, I tore open the letter it read:

Dear Harry,

I completely understand however I'm ready to reveal my identity to you, and I hope we can at least be friends. Meet me at the astronomy tower at midnight tonight if you decide to come. Also I won't tell anyone about your crush.

Love,

Your secret admirer 

I thought about the letter and decided I would meet up with them tonight. I mean it's only fair I give them a chance to be my friend. I got up and got ready for the day then headed to the great hall for breakfast.

After a long day of classes and homework, I decided to read until 11:30. When the time finally came I slipped on my invisibility cloak and slowly crept out of the common room and walked quietly, but quickly to the astronomy tower.

When I got up there I saw a picnic blanket and a picnic basket with candles neatly placed around it. I didn't see anyone else in the room so I went over to the blanket and sat down. There I saw a short note that said, "Close your eyes, and no peeking." I thought it was odd, but I did it anyway. I heard someone walking towards me, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I didn't open my eyes. Then they sat down next to me. "Scared Potter?" They spoke and my eyes instantly opened. I couldn't believe it the person next to me was none other than Draco Malfoy! 

"I knew it! This was all some big practical joke! You thought it was funny didn't you? I bet it was even better when I wrote about my crush on you!" I whisper shouted not wanting to get caught, but still hurt.

"Harry it's not like that I swear!" He tried to reason with me. By now tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Prove it! I know those letters couldn't have been genuine you could never feel that way about me! I was so ignorant for not figuring it out sooner, I can't-"

I was cut off by Draco's lips connecting to mine, the kiss was short, but it definitely proved his point. We broke apart and we stared into each others eyes for a minute or two before Draco broke the silence, "Damn you can be such a git sometimes," We both chuckled, "It's one of the many things I love about you." He said as he wiped a stray tear off my cheek that had accidentally fallen. Then he turned to the basket, "You never answered my question about your favorite foods so I asked the house elves what they are and if I could use the kitchen to make them." He remarked while rummaging through the basket.

"Oh you shouldn't have gone through so much trouble for me, honestly I wasn't expecting anything!" I proclaimed as I watched him pull out my favorite foods shepherds pie, treacle tarts, and trifles.

"Well when your with me expect the unexpected." He stated as he passed me a plate of shepherds pie.

"Wow this is really good!" I exclaimed after taking a bite of shepherds pie.

"I try" he laughed while pouring me a glass of butter beer.

"Hey aren't you going to eat? I asked as I noticed he wasn't getting anything for himself. He just shrugged and smiled as a response. "Come on try some!" I said as I tried to feed him a spoonful of shepherds pie. To my surprise he let me feed him the spoonful.

"There are you happy now?" He asked jokingly.

"Very" I said as I sat my head on his shoulder as I moved on to eating my treacle tart.

After eating and talking for about an hour Draco said, "I have one more surprise for you." Then he got up and went over to a record player I hadn't noticed before and I listened as Queen's it's a kind of magic started playing.

~Play the song now~

He came over to me and pulled me to my feet and we started dancing. "Draco I can't dance!" I said giggling as I stepped on his foot.

"Well then I'll show you!" He gave me that smug smile and then he spun me.

"You're crazy!"

"Correction I'm crazy about you." He flirted and I blushed while we continued dancing. He was leading and he would spin me and dip me, but when we were swaying or doing anything of the sort I would somehow constantly step on his feet, but it was fun regardless just being with him was fun regardless of what he's done in the past right here right now we are having fun without anybody telling us how to act. Then he stopped and whispered "Close your eyes, I have to do something."

I closed my eyes and after a couple minutes he said, "Okay open them...now!" I opened my eyes to see beautiful blue butterflies flying around the tower.

"Draco this is amazing! I love it!" I excitedly said. I ran up to him and kissed him he immediately kissed back. This kiss a little bit more passionate, but still short and sweet.

After we broke apart I leaned my forehead against his as he whispered, "And I love you." He backed up a bit my arms now around his neck his arms around my waist. As we just stared into each other's eyes in a comfortable silence.

"We should do this again." I said feeling happy. "How about we make this a nightly thing?"

"Yeah lets do it!" Draco said smiling a beautiful smile. Then he looked at the time. "Ugh, we have to go soon."

"No!" I said hugging him tighter not wanting to leave.

"Harry, come on we have to go." He pried me off of him.

"Fine, So here tomorrow at midnight?"

"Yes. Oh! And Harry can we keep this between us for now? I don't want anyone to know yet."

"Sure of course" I said as he packed up everything. Once he was done we kissed one more time and then we went our separate ways. My only thoughts being, "Did that actually just happen?" I couldn't believe my secret admirer was my crush and that I accidentally confessed to him. But overall I felt happy and I really hope this thing with Draco lasts.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Should this be the end or should I continue? I have more ideas, but this is also a good place to end in my opinion. So what do you guys think? (I love this story, but it ending here would work although I had more story planned. Also sorry the song didn't end at the end of the date. I'm not very good at describing dancing.)

Thanks in advance,

From K.