Blue Moonlight

A/N:
So once again I had anime based dreams. The first was tpn based and the second one had Killua and Gon in it tho I never actually saw them

YOUR POV:

I grabbed the covers and snuggled into them. It had been a long day and all I wish to do is sleep. I shut my eyes and felt the bed sink next to me,I felt my cheeks burn a little. "Yo,are you asleep?" I hear Killua whisper causing me to blush a little more"yes I am." I whisper back"no you're not. You just said something." He says a little louder"I'm sleep talking. It's a uh...special talent?" He laughs"yea right." It then gets silent between us"are you sure you don't wanna sleep in another room?" I then sit up"do you want me to leave? Because I can." Killua shook his head"n-no. I invited you in here..."

I then fall back and let out a breath"Killua,you are very weird." He rolls his eyes"no you are." Then it gets dark in the room,the only light sources being the moon and the small sliver of light from the hallway. I shift and turn away"Killua..."he hums in response"do you ever think about what would've happened if things did happen?" I ask"what do you mean? Like if we had never met?" I nod"y-yea."

"No not really. I don't really like thinking about that stuff. At least,not any more." He answers"anymore?" I repeat"yes. This is the first time I've ever had friends." My eyes widened a little"are you saying that I am your first friend?!" I exclaim"both you an Gon are. Not just you." I then turn around and face him,his blue hues are lit up by the moonlight. "Do I make a good friend?" I smile"uh...I-I don't know!" He stutters"I-I thought you said you were going to sleep?" I nod"I was going to,but I have a lot on my mind. So I guess I'm not going to." I conclude with a yawn causing Killua to do the same.

I let out a small laugh"karma b*tch." He lets out a small laugh to"yes sure whatever...what do you think the next trial will be?" He asks"I don't know...I hope nothing that will kill me. I can't handle another heart attack." He laughs again"that was so funny when you started to cry because of your stupid fear." I hit his arm"no it's not! That was absolutely terrifying! W-What if I died?!"

"Well at least you wouldn't have to go back home and be a failure."

"I guess so...though I'm pretty sure my family would know if something wasn't right. My mom kinda is a psychic."

"Really?"

"Sorta? I mean sometimes she gets dreams and then they happen like a few hours,days or months later. It's weird."

"I just realized you never told me much about your family. Or your life before this."

"Yea it's nothing interesting."

"I doubt that."

"What? You think I'm lying?"

"I never sai-"

"You totally think I'm lying right now! Ugh! So rude!"

"Just answer the question!"

"Fine,fine. Well,when I become a Hunter I want to return home for a few days and help out with my mom and stuff. I come from a really poor family,I lived with my mom,younger brother and older sister. My family owns a bread and sweets shop,the best in the town. However we rarely make any business,and usually when we do it's because of holidays."

"Oh I see..."he trails off"what about your dad?" I didn't respond"Y/N?" He questions"my dad left after my brother was born. He claimed that she had an affair with someone else. But I know that's a lie." I said"so where is he now?" Killua asks"I honestly do not know." I admit"how about you return home and we find him?" I shake my head"no if I find him I'm probably going to end up killing him or something. Oh! Do you think your family could assassinate him?"

"Yea,no. That's not going to happen. I wouldn't even let you meet my family." Killua says"huh? Why not?" Killua sighs"I told you earlier. They're not as nice as me. They'd probably try and kill you on the spot or something. Plus,if you came to my house you'd probably get eaten by our dog." My eyes widen"you have a dog?!" I hear Killua shift"I would really call him a dog but,sure. And plus we have high security."

"Couldn't I just tell them I am your friend?" I suggest"they'd probably laugh or say no. So don't try it." I nod"I see...then maybe you can invite me over when we finish this?"

"And that's a no. I've told you before Y/N,you're not going over there." I huff"you suck!" I feel him pat my head"no I don't. But you do. Now go to sleep,it's almost 1:30am." I yawn"o-ok...goodnight Kil..."

"Goodnight Y/N."